• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyored

Jebus. Have they shown a 5 year old dick greyson swing from monkey-bars calling him a child prodigy of acrobats yet?

D i Z

Poison Ivy is out of control. Selena has the best motion for combat and is something to watch when she's going, but Ivy is just disrespectful with her efficiency. All of the ladies in this game are of the chain with their violent output.

Johndoey

Banned
Poison Ivy is out of control. Selena has the best motion for combat and is something to watch when she's going, but Ivy is just disrespectful with her efficiency.

I need to get back in before I lose what little skill I have with Black Canary. Shes' devastating when you can get in.

Sch1sm

That's the only one everyone knows
Not even bothered checking anything else

One song is one song too much

Honestly... I played Guitar Hero, and it was a track on there. Can't even remember which Guitar Hero.

Schism grew up on Soulja Boy

I'm not that young. His single hit released when I was in middle school. I grew up on what my mother listened to, so Monica, and Tupac, Brandy, etc, etc.

Zaverious

You playing story mode?
I hated that one fight where you have to use him. Those two fighting games have no business together.

Yes. It assured me that when Tekken x Street Fighter eventually happens, I'm sticking with the Tekken side.

And I find super armor pretty annoying in this game. Will have to get used to it.

l0JM9S8nVjJldpqyQ.gif

One by one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom