• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Morning BCT,
Talking to yourself is actually horrible. The jackass responding is often full of nonsense.

I grew up listening to Bob Marley

👊🏾 add a few names I can't remember but from the same region.

Well at least there's data on it....so You know you don't have to many "I feel"ers out there.

--

Tekken comes today and I'm already feeling the trash in my veins rise.

Got to try out Tekken 7 at a tournament last night. Practicing in 6 didn't help much. There are a lot of changes in this game. None of my juggles from 6 work as well anymore. Getting up from the ground is different in this game, no roll back. Input for spring kicks is more strict, and you automatically get up when doing the down kick while on the ground.

I think I did okay for the small amount of people that were there, but no way I could've won with all those changes when I don't have the game.

I haven't posted in here in a MIN, just been super swamped with work and life but wanted to know if any BGAF members going to E3? Hit me up so we can meet up or something I land in LA on Thursday.

Morning, everyone! Super excited today because the ps plus games for June appear today. I can't wait to try out Killing Floor 2!!!

Hope all of you have a good day today. :D

Johndoey

Banned
Gotham was 🔥. Shit was lit fam. 🔥🔥🔥

Including a dumb Solomon Grundy tease.
--
I actually won a couple matches in a Fighting game this morning, it was such a shock I damn near went catatonic.

Mornin' everyone.

Gonna have to stop reading NeoGAF in the morning.

I can't even process this shit right now.

What do you expect, not surprising reading through that thread the responses. ""Nigger is a template American term, its not used anywhere else and no other country outside of it has experience with it."" I mean, I call bullshit 2017 on it but people will keep using this as an excuse. I can tell you now, I got over 150 stamps, a couple visas and letters of invitation on my passport from places I travel for business and pleasure, it is no different where you go and how you can be treated in certain areas because you're black, racism is not some subjective act of complexity that's just founded in America and people really need to stop that shit. Most of the people arguing against this have no fucking experience with it. This just why I don't even vibe with OT like that anymore.

Zekes!

Nintendo announced Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon for 3DS instead of Stars for Switch

I put that on people though for hyping themselves up on rumours

Do you honestly feel like you have grounds to shame people?

To be honest

Yes.

umad.png

Merc_

This is the danger of believing and hyping up rumors. Why folks would want the first mainline console Pokemon game to be a port is beyond me.

What have Nintendo done now?

I can't blame Nintendo for this. Gaming side only has itself to blame for hyping up rumors.

Johndoey

Banned
Tekken 7 is great and all, but damn son. Have barely functional online in your fighting game breh.
--
3ds handhelds didn't all disappear overnight, people still buying for the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom