• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Ooohp, You got to take care of them. I got to get mine retwisted as soon as I get this first check. I'm going to be real mad if I find out I only got paid for that one day of training. I busted my ass for that job.

aww. Do you have the curly fry dreads? I was thinking about getting the culry fries, but I have no idea how they do them. I think they're cute.

Those look good. Nah, mine are more free form but not wild. Not fashion savvy, they just do their thing.

Beefy

Ooohp, You got to take care of them. I got to get mine retwisted as soon as I get this first check. I'm going to be real mad if I find out I only got paid for that one day of training. I busted my ass for that job.

Yeh, growing my hair back atm. Duno if I will get dreds yet tho.

TheSun

I hate when I dream of body horror.

---

My relatives like to play with my nephews hair. Some days he'll have a big poofy afro, others cornrows or coolio's hair.

He on the other hand wants to poke my hair out. :- /

Kreed

Is this a reference to when lightskintwin posted in the thread recently and no one even acknowledged that his post was on the page?

Probably a case of the thread moving too fast. SENPAIatLARGE just took "shhhh Ixnay on Alf-nay being back-snay" the wrong way. I was expecting the usual "I'm back" gif and welcome back posts myself before the light bulb went off.

Shy

Afternoon fam
Mornin' everyone.
Mornin' all..
Evening chums.
Hotep's keep tweeting me now. Hotep twitter has found my ass.
3MXMoTt.jpg

D i Z

Do people really wear that shit?

Kinda reminds me of my dad before he went missing aka left

But he looked more gangsta

lightskintwin is your pops?

Yo, we should call someone. We got a Maury moment.

Edit: I see your edit made my observation worthless. We're not going to get that all expense paid guest package for 4 to the taping of Maury without evidence.

Beefy

lightskintwin is your pops?

Yo, we should call someone. We got a Maury moment.

Edit: I see your edit made my observation worthless. We're not going to get that all expense paid guest package for 4 to the taping of Maury without evidence.

Ha. Pic still there just hidden, don't want random non gaffers seeing shit

---------------------------

Now got another hotep saying to me more men are abused and raped then women.

Ha. Pic still there just hidden, don't want random non gaffers seeing shit

---------------------------

Now got another hotep saying to me more men are abused and raped then women.
I didn't realize it at the time but a hotep tried to get to my uncle a couple of years ago. It was the opening week for The Force Awakens and this dude with an any around his neck starts talking to my uncle about Egypt. I glad we weren't there long enough for any of that garbage to stick.

Beefy

I didn't realize it at the time but a hotep tried to get to my uncle a couple of years ago. It was the opening week for The Force Awakens and this dude with an any around his neck starts talking to my uncle about Egypt. I glad we weren't there long enough for any of that garbage to stick.

It's mad. I seem to have opened up a worm hole or some shit and all of them are pouring out.

D i Z

It's mad. I seem to have opened up a worm hole or some shit and all of them are pouring out.

You and Shingi trying to plunge us into the darkness. This universe will soon be forfeit. We'll need to search for another.

Fuck, BCT reboot was foretold.

But not like this.....

Beefy

shingi70

Banned
You and Shingi trying to plunge us into the darkness. This universe will soon be forfeit. We'll need to search for another.

But not like this.....

I'm done, I got banned from the subreddit, for telling dudes to live on the bright side of life.
-------

Transformers was stupid fun, but it felt like a filler arc.

I'm done, I got banned from the subreddit, for telling dudes to live on the bright side of life.
-------

Transformers was stupid fun, but it felt like a filler arc.
People that miserable need a constant flow of misery to survive. Telling them there is hope and possibility in life only reminds them of their own shortcomings. They need to create the narrative that they never had a chance.

But not like this.....

No man...It's worse. Because Shingi and Beefy delved to deep into the abyss, they unleashed a chain reaction of hotepptry that will resonate throughout the multiverse.

Basically...we're fucked.

LionPride

Banned
Following rich people I know IRL has been a bad bad idea because I sometimes feel envy for a quick moment and envy and jealousy are two things I rarely if ever feel

Thankfully these people are really cool and nice to talk to

D i Z

No man...It's worse. Because Shingi and Beefy delved to deep into the abyss, they unleashed a chain reaction of hotepptry that will resonate throughout the multiverse.

Basically...we're fucked.

Sacrifices will have to be made... for the greater good.

*kicks lightning into the void*

Long as I see this dude

Before we dead, am gd

The fuck you mean, we???

I just secured my peoples future.

Johndoey

Banned
Finally finished watching Kill List. Liked it for the most part, keeps the tension level up throughout. Feel like I need to re-watch High Rise now.
7XleOmq.jpg

Sacrifices will have to be made... for the greater good.

*kicks lightning into the void*

The fuck you mean, we???

I just secured my peoples future.

Seconds later, a small rift appears and lightning crash back into BCT, 80 percent of his body is charred to hell. Suddenly his charred skin starts to heal, recovering from his injuries.

Hahahah....I can't die.

Also, I got games for my ps4 thanks to trading in my ps3 collection and Witcher 3.

Just got back from Gamestop. Traded in my PS3 collection and Witcher 3, got $238.01. Used that nice trade in credit to get Horizon Zero Dawn, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3 and Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy. And that's not all, I managed to get my hands on a external hard drive for 90 bucks. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom