• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I can't think of a single known place on the internet where black folks gather that isn't being watched by forums full of white people. It seems that the only way to avoid it is to not become too known. It's such a bizarre obsession.

One that I will never get, but hey if folks want to get their kicks watching us post horse pics have at it.

There's only one other forum where I still post, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only black person left there. Some of the shit they be saying irritates me and I want to go off, but I now I'm the only black person there and have no one to back me up.

Mizerman

Not really that hard to piece together when you remember the reason Alf got banned in the first place was because someone was sharing screenshots from the BCT discord with the sandbox babies, and he was responding directly in the thread with discord screen grabs and pieces of chicken. And in a "private" BCT discord discussing Amir0x, screens apparently were shared again. Hence:

Combine this with the "laughing black" accounts in the thread and transracial avengers actively trying to get Alf banned again through alt-accounts, you can't blame him for not being in a rush to post in here.

Damn. I didn't know that. Yeah, I can see why he's laying low.

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Yes.

Sup, fam.

So...Lucha Underground is pretty awesome. o.o

It's way better than i thought it would be.

The best thing about Five Heartbeats, Eddie King Jr.(used to think it was "Cain").

I thought the same thing for years as well.

Been a while since I posted and it feels like a dour mood has taken over the thread? Thread feels like it moves faster than usual and has for a few weeks now which makes catching up hard. I can only wish everyone a good holiday and I hope y'all have friends & family to spend it with! :)

Be easy out there, Croc.

This community is being targeted and watch, all i can advise is don't put anything out there you don't mind just anyone knowing. It is what it is, but never be scared to do you. Sea lions tend to breed a lot

Pretty much this.

The BCT op is too bloated. I'll do the next thread cause I just thought of how to fix it.

Maybe you should clean up the discord first. Just a suggestion.

Beefy

I can't think of a single known place on the internet where black folks gather that isn't being watched by forums full of white people. It seems that the only way to avoid it is to not become too known. It's such a bizarre obsession.

They can watch my black ass if they want

We should have the discord link at least be quote to reveal. Imo.

And yeah like, idk why they wanna watch us, we're pretty damn boring. At least I'm boring.

Just saw the gamestop trade in deal and decided to take advantage of it. Squirrled away 37 games already into a box, calculated my final amount for trade in value of all games and might be getting back $176.36. And that's before the 60% trade in added for every 6 games you trade in kicks in.

Beefy

Never even seen hotep's before until they started chatting shit at me. Thought you all were making it up how fucked in the head they were.

D i Z

They can watch my black ass if they want

tumblr_nn9l1zq4VG1syljkjo1_1280.gif

Never even seen hotep's before until they started chatting shit at me. Thought you all were making it up how fucked in the head they were.

And they're growing in numbers. A whole lot of flat earthers in that group too.

akira28

lol if only that familiarity would breed love instead of contempt.

the "resistance" of different ideas is literally becoming online entertainment for bored and empty people, and they're multiplying, coming from some goddamn black hole of "ooh what's that?"in internet space. So now the best option is not to play.

Beefy

And they're growing in numbers. A whole lot of flat earthers in that group too.

Yeah can believe that. Some of the shit the dudes have been chatting to me is mad.

BLM is a gay anti black man group
People that defend females are gay slaves to white queens
White people are making black people become white through propaganda
White people are committing genocide on the quiet and it is being covered up
Black guys that have white gfs need to be wiped out
Feminists are just cucks

Etc etc

We had a special hotep in here once

Was he crazy?

D i Z

Yeah can believe that. Some of the shit the dudes have been chatting to me is mad.

Feminists are just cucks

It's the Black alt-right.

Numb

Feminists are just cucks

Etc etc

Was he crazy?
indeed
Ask record keeper Kreed

D i Z

What's funny is that people are legit shook that Crash is crushing Mario numbers in the UK.
Nintendo fans don't get that they aren't legion worldwide, and haven't been in a while.

Jokes and shit are fine, but niggas be acting like it effects their bottom line
People standing for billion dollar companies on GAF as if they got stake in the game is a tale as old as time.

Like god damn y'all, Reggie isn't gonna give you all a switch just for stanning for him extra hard.

Like Nintendo gives a shit about you as anything other than a pinãta to beat money out of.

People standing for billion dollar companies on GAF as if they got stake in the game is a tale as old as time.

Like god damn y'all, Reggie isn't gonna give you all a switch just for stanning for him extra hard.

Like Nintendo gives a shit about you as anything other than a pinãta to beat money out of.

If anything, Nintendo makes fun of some of GAF's Nintendo threads. Back when I was in training, the trainer was laughing at the NX prediction/theory threads because he said they got so much stuff wrong.

Imm0rt4l

Word, it's a problem for activists on Facebook. Some people are taking to using Tor

Got knotted, cus I was too lazy to keep them tidy n that
Ooohp, You got to take care of them. I got to get mine retwisted as soon as I get this first check. I'm going to be real mad if I find out I only got paid for that one day of training. I busted my ass for that job.
Nope. Mine are sun faded with age at half length though. That's as close as I'll ever get to doing that kind of thing.

aww. Do you have the curly fry dreads? I was thinking about getting the culry fries, but I have no idea how they do them. I think they're cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom