• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

I celebrated the 4th by eating McDonalds 🇺🇸

🇺🇸God bless you Americans 🇺🇸

Beefy

Just seen a girl with some crazy ass dreds. Black going to white going to electric blu. I got mine twisted again, got my cornrows back fam.

11696004_394342664082425_7088338179916540753_n.jpg

I love it when one of y'all has my back. And as always it's the strong sister with the support

<3

lol all I had was the google question is tidal a black business and I guess I still have the question.

if its a black business, then its a black business. I truly do have to wonder how many black and brown folks his tech startup employs though.

edIt:
I thought you were making a joke for real...

worth more to whom?
Dem slaves, they don't know the value of a white tee

akira28

Tidal ain't building no server farms in the ghetto

I was trying to get my boss to consider hiding some cryptocurrency farms in Southeast DC. 50 or so Solar panels on the roof and...well I haven't done the math to see if it would balance out, but of scaled properly, it could.

he doesn't trust bitcoins or any of that stuff though.

although you don't need a lot of staff, so it won't really solve the local employment problems.

akira28

smh, beefy getting caught up in the superhero game, just another pretty black girl with electrical powers and your boy is already trying to summon up his meta-gene.

zeemumu

She freed people in a 2017 mustang

AND FREDRICK DOUGLASS

That's just ridiculous. Was Rumble John Wilkes Booths gun as well?

Besides, if they were really there, they would've helped Lincoln defeat the confederate vampires

Now I imaging Harriet Tubman shooting slave catchers out the window of a drifting Bugatti Veyron, bumping the new Future

I'm imagining the Transformers theme song originating as an underground railroad song.

Slayven

That's just ridiculous. Was Rumble John Wilkes Booths gun as well?

Besides, if they were really there, they would've helped Lincoln defeat the confederate vampires

I'm imagining the Transformers theme song originating as an underground railroad song.

Bumble Bee also killed hitler

zeemumu

Bumble Bee also killed hitler

I always wondered why there was a Camaro parked in the bunker

On the Super Best Friendcast they joked about them never finding the 2nd shooter in the Kennedy Assassination because the 2nd shooter was the gun

Bronx-Man

Banned
Y'all out here supporting the day white slavemasters re-enforced their grip on the chains of our ancestors, but you won't even buy black or bank black.

Shameful.

I actually just finished setting up my first conference/panel with minority lead web dev companies so we can commiserate and congregate.

Looking forward too it.

Beefy

Y'all out here supporting the day white slavemasters re-enforced their grip on the chains of our ancestors, but you can't even buy black or bank black.

Shameful.

I bought a black bag of black laces from a black man in a black hoody in a black van

Things I learned today:

People really care that a baby's health must have an M or F on it and anything else makes them lose their shit.

Someone spelling their name in all lower case also makes people lose their minds.

Imm0rt4l

Things I learned today:

People really care that a baby's health must have an M or F on it and anything else makes them lose their shit.

Someone spelling their name in all lower case also makes people lose their minds.
from the first post I knew that thread was gonna bring folks like that out the woodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom