• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use the Dark (skinned) Magician.

This one?

D i Z

The fuck is calloloo? I know you country. You said taters.

The best greens.
Seriously. If you get a chance, do try.

Ahh time for a hood favorite

Gunshots

Or fireworks

Yes.

I guess you don't hang around too many Caribbean or Jamaican folks lol.
It's a vegetable. My uncle even grows some in his background here.

Gonna have to tell em about Bread Fruit one of these days as well.

Used to be interested in sussing out how many people got struck by falling bullets during celebrations.

Thought about that too, But realized back in the day that I really didn't want to know in this town.

Which one of you fucks shot Jandro's dad?

Nudull

Banned
Stray bullets are a fear of mine. Gunshots happen in my neighborhood quite often. Now y'all making me paranoid about fireworks. :p

D i Z

Good lord, I've found an Even Sluttier Slutty Brownies Recipe...

I haven't even tried the regular. The enhanced version might just end me.

Stray bullets are a fear of mine. Gunshots happen in my neighborhood quite often. Now y'all making me paranoid about fireworks. :p

You really shouldn't worry. Just don't go out for a stroll during that time.

Lol the fireworks show I went to with my family had a delayed finale. It looked liked it ended weak at first. Everyone started packing up there stuff and leaving and half a minute later they decide to actually go out in style.

D i Z

We lost the celebration thing. On the in Houston they got a band playing and they played a Spice Girls song. Canada only did Canadian things at 150

This Hotep vortex that's open in here is fucking with your transmission. Can you clarify your position?

Repeat.

Can you break that shit down into English for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom