• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Pics or you're going into the volcano.

Goddamn, Lion. Can you put those pics in a quote for us? They're huge.
Yeah my b

HgiuFXO.png

Bronx-Man

Banned
I see you brothers and sisters obsessed with Spider-Man: Homecoming, but how many of you are inspiring your young men to come home recognizing the value of black wealth?

akira28

Things I learned today:

People really care that a baby's health must have an M or F on it and anything else makes them lose their shit.

Someone spelling their name in all lower case also makes people lose their minds.

phobia meets nueroses meets OCD. They can't let things go and let people be, because it crumples the edges of their perfectly geometric worldview.

phobia meets nueroses meets OCD. They can't let things go and let people be, because it crumples the edges of their perfectly geometric worldview.

The parent was compared to flat earthers, climate change deniers and evolution deniers.

Oh and one person compared letting your son play with dolls to letting your son date an adult/pedophile...

Because of course.

Johndoey

Banned
Spiderman feed and employs black people

Name one black person that Superman and Batman employ. Before you say luicius Fox, dude always come off a Sheriff Clarke type

Why you got to talk about my mans like that, he's changing the system from the inside.

Shy

I actually just finished setting up my first conference/panel with minority lead web dev companies so we can commiserate and congregate.

Looking forward too it.
Noice. Break a leg.
Bronx playing Umar Johnson thru his speakers into the streets today.
You already know I consistently donate to help the honorable Brother Umar renew his doctorate. Remember, we're all we've got in this world.
This is surely the work of fiendish Dr. Yakub.
N5W0wsk.jpg

Shit ain't right in here today. Might need another sacrifice.
I vote Bronx.

zeemumu

Spiderman feed and employs black people

Name one black person that Superman and Batman employ. Before you say luicius Fox, dude always come off a Sheriff Clarke type

I always thought Azrael was black.

Ah Spidey. You get knocked down and beat yourself up but you still get the job done with a joke and a smirk, even if it's fake. That's why he's my favorite. I wish I had the ability to get the job done despite beating myself up.

That and a sick-ass powerset

Johndoey

Banned
Glory Grant wanted to break him off some coco love

By helping a rich white dude past judgement as he sees fit

It's for a good cause. Besides who could forget Orpheus.
J88FEl3.jpg

--

Ah Spidey. You get knocked down and beat yourself up but you still get the job done with a joke and a smirk, even if it's fake. That's why he's my favorite. I wish I had the ability to get the job done despite beating myself up.

I think Michael Lane is black.

Michael Lane was the second Azrael who appeared in the Arkham City trilogy.

andthebeatgoeson

Cooked good. Ate good. She said,'you don't need sauce on them thighs.'

Salt, pepper, garlic, onion.

Steak was good. Was about to hide it from the guests. Then i felt bad.

Ohh weeeeeee.

BTW, slutty brownies are the truth.

Happy 4th, my dudes

D i Z

I'm going to regret asking this, but is there more suspect shit in that show besides the blues eyes granddaddy klan dragon?

-----

Had to look up what slutty brownies are. Glad I did.

Happy 4th, beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom