• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super American, eating a Venezuelan hamburger and listening to "Les Nubians"

OOh, you listen to Les Nubians too? I randomly found them one day on YouTube. I like them.

I was trying to see if I could find my copy of Poetic Justice in the house today, but couldn't and couldn't find it online anywhere either so I just ended up watching Daddy's Little Girls with my mom.

Earlier I was listening to Brazilian dance music (marrina do bairro) while eating a a collard greens and tofu dumpling while sitting in the hood watching these fools play dominoes

daffy

Banned
Went to see Baby Driver and saw a Spider-Man preview. Didnt know Donald Glover was in it. I'm gonna be real annoyed if they gave him a two bit part when he could've at least been Miles back when Sony was casting old ass folks in the movies

Zekes!

Rewatching DBZ. Bulma has been acting like a straight butt before they even stepped foot in the spaceship. And why is she walking around in her draws?

I dunno if I could rewatch the anime after reading the manga. The manga is so much better. But the anime does have the Goku and Piccolo driving school filler episode

Beefy

My mom wants me and my bros and sisters to all go to Jamaica for a month to see my aunties. Flipped out when my sis were like what am I meant to do about work

----------------

Some gal I know says she wants to slap my face with her big black dick...... Duno whether to be worried or not....

LionPride

Banned
Bout to rewatch Spiderman 2 so I can more accurately determine if Homecoming is better lol
It's a fine movie

Peter's a bitch
Dunst still can't act
Molina is good
Nothing else fucking matters

People prop it up because they don't know quality/they're stuck in an age of shitty comic movies

Bronx-Man

Banned
images
What is bravery, without a dash of recklessness

LionPride

Banned
Think I'll pass fam

Yeh, I don't know why they the Spider movies are hyped so much. Hopefully Homecoming sorts it out.
Because they came out in a time where the movies weren't shit quality wise so you latched on to whatever like the Spider-Man movies, X-Men movies, Blade II, Tim Burton Batman, Superman, most movies related to a supehero property tbh

LotusHD

Banned
My mom wants me and my bros and sisters to all go to Jamaica for a month to see my aunties. Flipped out when my sis were like what am I meant to do about work

----------------

Some gal I know says she wants to slap my face with her big black dick...... Duno whether to be worried or not....

Why would you be worried?

It's a fine movie

Peter's a bitch
Dunst still can't act
Molina is good
Nothing else fucking matters

People prop it up because they don't know quality/they're stuck in an age of shitty comic movies

I see. I def. get the whole criticism lodged at Tobey now that I'm older.

But yea, I've always appreciated the campiness of the trilogy at the very least.

The AC system in my building is out of commission after an electrical malfunction last week. They say they are waiting for parts to ship from states to repair it. I just hope they chose express shipping because July tends to be fiyah!

We're disrespecting the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man films now?
515eae1247f98b6a7521874d86c5aecf5fb78f9a413bb50115cf458e0460f578.jpg

They're fun, have a whole lot of heart and are classics of the genre. The subway scene in 2 is still GOAT to this day.

LionPride

Banned
1. I legit just realized you said "her", not "yours"
2. Ah...

I will forever love this movie for giving us Rose lmao
I ain't even notice the sentence said her bbd

Well um...have fun Beefy
We're disrespecting the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man films now?
515eae1247f98b6a7521874d86c5aecf5fb78f9a413bb50115cf458e0460f578.jpg

They're fun, have a whole lot of heart and are classics of the genre. The subway scene in 2 is still GOAT to this day.
Once again

Classic don't mean good

Faustek

Morning kin, hope y'all had a good day.
--
Waldo...man I really need to break this vegan thing. That reminds me to much of home. I can already feel the gnawing deep down in my core and I just ate coco grits with weird ass facon. If it wasn't for these promised superpowers I don't think I could have held out this long.

Never had it fried before it was roasted. Always roasted. Maybe fried later.

I just ate but damn...now I'm soul hungry.

I have never tried it roasted. Always fried it here at home. I need to try roasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom