• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got tired of holding up the last bit and sucking like a baby bird

----

You didn't have a straw hole?

full_cals-products-grouped_bag_juice.png

Yoooo! I fucks with this, frozen too.

Malyse

I wonder how hard it would be to do a full conversation mod of Deadpool to make a Gwenpool game. Same question Wolverine to X-23.

-----

Sweet fuck that Harley sounds terribad and I fucking love Harley.

Numb

Man, you create your own, ain't nobody got time to buy straws. I was on some macgyver ish. Cut a sugar straw at a slant (one cost a penny) and poke a hole in the bag.
Sugar straws?
That's future tech I had no access to
My sugar also came in a transparent plastic bag
Look at all those colors

Isn't it weird that folks have this notion that black face only offends Americans? Or is it just the bullshit folks like to say to dismiss it? So many cats from different parts of the globe on here, but motherfuckers always wanna default to USA. Certainly not demeaning to anyone else of color around the world..no how no way..

I'm sure all y'all folks in Europe and other spots agree..

Numb

Isn't it weird that folks have this notion that black face only offends Americans? Or is it just the bullshit folks like to say to dismiss it? So many cats from different parts of the globe on here, but motherfuckers always wanna default to USA. Certainly not demeaning to anyone else of color around the world..no how no way..

If people think racism is mostly an american thing and doesn't exist in other continents then this isn't as shocking

If people think racism is mostly an american thing and doesn't exist in other continents then this isn't as shocking

Oh, I'm sure you'd just LOVE to see that shit happening in your hood in Sweden..they don't mean anything by it. Just trying to be welcoming is all..

Didn't you know? American blacks are sensitive and only get prosecuted in the US. Blackface is a costume its not really serious, its just a joke. They're really just appreciating culture.

And whatever other bullshit excuse I've heard on this board of diet racists and full out racists alike, ah and people that like to start suspect sentences off with, "as a black man".

Slayven

Remember last year during zwate pete a group of local minorities tired to get them to change. And the Europeans said they were crazy?

Numb

Remember last year during zwate pete a group of local minorities tired to get them to change. And the Europeans said they were crazy?

There's black people here who could do this normal you don't need to put darkness on your face that absorbs light and big red lipstick. Let them do it they even came in gear.

''Nah''

Johndoey

Banned
The lengths people on this site go to tell themselves racism is a U.S only thing is almost delightful to see. A parade of bizarre anecdotes and unrelated statistics. It's like performance art.

I wonder if they ever step back and think "Yo, why the fuck am I defending blackface right now"

If you juxtapose those responses with the posts in the natural hair thread, you will see that many of them want to live the life of those that call "blackface," their natural ass.

They want the black experience without the burden. Blackface gives them that

Slayven

The lengths people on this site go to tell themselves racism is a U.S only thing is almost delightful to see. A parade of bizarre anecdotes and unrelated statistics. It's like performance art.
I say the same thing about Gotham
If you juxtapose those responses with the posts in the natural hair thread, you will see that many of them want to live the life of those that call "blackface," their natural ass.

They want the black experience without the burden. Blackface gives them that

Or they have to face the fact someone close to them is racist as fuck

Kreed

It's all bullshit. These countries having these Black Face parades in 2017 don't have the numbers in their Black communities to fight back effectively, so either they are silent or are being silenced. Then, when they do get the numbers these countries write them off as "foreigners" since Black and Brown people can't possibly be "from" those countries.

"I'm from Russia. I was born and raised here.".
"Yeah but where are you really really from?"

And they keep going down excuses boulevard until something "sticks".

"They aren't portraying Black people, they are portraying chimney sweeps."
*shows history of so called chimney sweeps originally being based on slaves*
"It's just fun for children. I don't see the harm in that."
*shows harm this type of imagery does to Black children*
"We didn't have slavery"

etc...

Numb

Reminds me of the dude who complained when some people in the news who did crimes are labelled as from that country(german,Norwegian etc) but they aren't white and is wrong

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think I'm going to have a break from GAF today, because I am real fuckin pissed and I don't want to get myself banned over that Russia thread

Faustek

Evening bct

So apparently foreigners are as cats now in Sweden.
You can refuse to have people in the care profession that have cats to care for you if you have allergies so foreigners is also OK.... And This is sanctioned by the municipalitie. It's not discrimination, it's a service. It's not Racism it's a language barrier... This from the County where the majority is Liberal left in their views.
Yeah just Fuck off.

https://www.thelocal.se/20170531/sw...choose-not-to-have-foreign-staff-as-home-care

Only English source. It's not complete as it's still growing.

African nonsense. Impossible to break without tools
Don't even think there weren't bags either

You missed out man. Sweden had that shit before as well.... Well we had a hole in the triangular tetra pack. Always had to rip it gently so you could Suck out the last ml of delicious milk or OJ.

The defence idiots come with is that Europe don't have this history of erasing non whites from their media, history or anything cultural ever.... 😂😂😂😂😂 yeah, they really believe that. That the European continent never ever did anything like that.

Con_Smith

Banned
It was weird for me to describe race relations with a black guy from the UK. Even weirder to tell him black Americans wouldn't just harass and beat him for no reason like they were savages. He has a white wife of course and is a reformed Christian, but he just couldn't understand the issues black Americans face...

Beefy

Shit is amazing..
Dudes that say the same shit about it being different in Europe. Nah, in the UK we even had a campaign to try and teach people how bad black face and other shit like it was. We have some crazies/ racists that do it still, but they get called out when they do. If the UK was shit with blackface I would call them out on it, I'm not even British so it doesn't matter to me. 😂

Also is that Ray dude even black?

Dudes that say the same shit about it being different in Europe. Nah, in the UK we even had a campaign to try and teach people how bad black face and other shit like it was. We have some crazies/ racists that do it still, but they get called out when they do. If the UK was shit with blackface I would call them out on it, I'm not even British so it doesn't matter to me. 😂

Also is that Ray dude even black?

I didn't think he was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom