• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

At a certain point it became trying to sneak back over the line to not be defending racism without taking the L and the rest of the thread isn't having it.

LotusHD

Banned
DC fans acting vindicated right now.

MCU-only fans be like:

"But will Justice League be good tho?"

flagpole.gif

LotusHD

Banned
Y'all got ONE good movie in your universe and already you got jokes, whereas Marvel has almost a dozen. Questioning JL is legit considering it was still largely helmed by Snyder

Knew I should've added an EDIT saying I don't blame em lol, I ain't a DCEU fan. But apparently it's okay to watch WW at least, so I will do just that.

Enzom21

Also is that Ray dude even black?
Nope, but he sure does get pressed when told that he can't say nigga.
MCU-only fans be like:

"But will Justice League be good tho?"

flagpole.gif

I like DC comics more than Marvel but the films have been garbage.
I am all for them getting better but one good movie doesn't change all of the bad ones.
Justice League still looks like garbage.

LotusHD

Banned
Nah, I get it. Right now Spiderman just feels like I just need to be in that theater watching it already. Its trailers ain't doing nothing for me anymore, but I doubt the actual movie will have me feeling like that.

I won't lie though, the hype is kinda gone. Thor 3 on the other hand, I'm genuinely surprised
by how much I want to see it.

I like DC comics more than Marvel but the films have been garbage.
I am all for them getting better but one good movie doesn't change all of the bad ones.
Justice League still looks like garbage.

Yea I know, I meant it more like, if DCEU fans think people are gonna stop coming for its universe, they got another thing coming lol

Slayven

Oh no..LMAO!

Why remake this crap? Coulson's wife must be embarrassed..

You know how in the original the 2 leads looked like they were into each other?

In the remake, not even Bill Nye, Hank Pym, and Mr.Wizard could add chemistry to new movie. And they were so bad, like not good enough to be in a Lifetime movie bad

They literally had a nazi march last month over here
Faustek wasn't having it lol

Damn, I didn't know it was that bad. I saw Mapei's interview with Hot 97 the other day and discovered that people there don't mind throwing out nigger freely.

I'm actually glad Wonder Woman well. Both Superman and Batman have had good movies, it's about damn tomorrow Wonder Woman her due.
I thought this was Slayven's post.

Beefy

Domina is good fam, but way pissed me off. I had built up a gladiator that was one hitting dudes in nearly every gladiator arena fight.
But then a fucking snake bit him when he was training and he died.
🤔

Slayven

Domina is good fam, but way pissed me off. I had built up a gladiator that was one hitting dudes in nearly every gladiator arena fight.
But then a fucking snake bit him when he was training and he died.
��

*googles domina*

Now i want this game, good thing the steam sale is next month

Y'all got ONE good movie in your universe and already you got jokes, whereas Marvel has almost a dozen. Questioning JL is legit considering it was still largely helmed by Snyder
"Ya'll"? Niggas on that us vs them shit for comic book movies? Get it together. Marvel ain't payin you, fam. Enjoy good movies and be glad we have them.

Slayven

"Ya'll"? Niggas on that us vs them shit for comic book movies? Get it together. Marvel ain't payin you, fam. Enjoy good movies and be glad we have them.
I admit i got jokes, but some folks take that shit persoanlly like their rent is being paid from it.

That's fair..
Carol is an alcoholic, but she is shown dealing with it in a healthy way. I shit on carol, but i know her. Probably better than most of the Carol Corp

lol..You ain't wrong, but the DC ONLY enthusiast on this forum tend to be on some glue sniffing shit. Nothing else is good. Nothing else has stakes, even tho this nigga who "died" is back in the next movie. Luckily, I'm a fan of both, and glad to hear what I figured..Patty did good and we getting a good WW.

It's funny, because Carol herself has some major baggage, too. Avengers #200, anyone?

As you could imagine, I don't see Carol's ass all the time..ain't as popular and all that.

Like, I think Tom Holland is an amazing Peter and Spidey.

Look at the flip he does at the beginning of this trailer, so he can end up in front of a door unassumingly. The instant change in demeanor and posture. That is perfect Spider-Man. You could not do better.

Then add on that I have always thought Michael J. Fox would have been a perfect Peter in his Back to the Future/Teen Wolf days, and that Holland modeled his portrayal of Spidey on Marty McFly. It's perfect.

Like, setting all my issues with MCU Spidey aside, Holland is great, and the movie has an amazing cast. I'm basically seeing the movie on the strength of the cast.

Faustek

So wait a second, Wonder Woman already aired? Or yall going by the previews?

They literally had a nazi march last month over here
Faustek wasn't having it lol

Was kinda refreshing to see so many young kids standing up against it. Unfortunately they are just that, kids. To much to fuck them over until they become adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom