• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

It was average to me, as far as mindless Popcorn Flicks are concerned. But then again, I don't think they were going for that type of a film. Definitely inferior to the HBO movie though.

HBO use to do awesome movies. The HBO movie about killing Hitler was 2220x better than the Tom Cruise joint.

G-Fex

There's a display at my store that says celebrate Black History month and it has a pic of three movies on dvd.

Red Tails
Madea
and Alex Cross

I had to, the reference jumped into my head. I remembering getting pissed at Sam Goody for not having the new 311 CD.

T8CIoMU.jpg

FyreWulff

or even more obscure, Blockbuster Music

There was a single one in our city. I never got the point of that idea.

I still remember when grocery stores rented video games. We rented games from Hy Vee and Albertson's until they gave up in the transition to N64 and we finally went to Blockbuster.

Hell yeah, Albertson's Sega Genesis game rentals

There's only one video rental place left around here: the sole Blockbuster about 10 minutes from my place. Used to have 4 of them mofuckas, a couple Hollywood Videos, some mom and pop joints...just aint no money in the rental service no more, I guess.

G-Fex

There was a single one in our city. I never got the point of that idea.

I still remember when grocery stores rented video games. We rented games from Hy Vee and Albertson's until they gave up in the transition to N64 and we finally went to Blockbuster.

yeah blockbuster music sucked. It was right across the street from the normal Blockbuster Video and after 5 years or so it closed.

I do remember renting games at the grocery store that opened here back in the 90's.

Then going to blockbuster too. I remember my uncle getting me a SNES and since if you bought it at blockbuster you could get 10 rentals for it. It was great...I think I owned a total of like 3-4 SNES games when I was a kid and rented the rest. Now I own like a dozen since I bought a SNES a while back.

Gorillaz

nsfw is putting it lightly

EDIT: Just saw the funniest reaction vid to it, chicks face went to chilled out to a wtf face to a "cant stop watching it" face

trixx

My friend sent it to me bacause i like flying lotus, but that is the most messed thing i've seen on the net. Whats the Tim and Eric show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom