• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Looks like that guy who posted a month ago asking GAF how to date someone out of his league came back to the attention trough for more:

this was basically my response to that VVV

iVL7jq3WJcdhd.gif

Why is everyone saying get a DNA test?

just to be safe. can't trust em.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
BEST MONTH FOR ME EVER

1 commercial

2 tv shows and the one coming up is something that so of black gaf may or may not watch
Now you gotta tell us so we tune in.

For the commercial if it's on some really early/late 2AM type slot Slay will probably still be watching so you're guaranteed some views there as well.

Nakazato

Now you gotta tell us so we tune in.

For the commercial if it's on some really early/late 2AM type slot Slay will probably still be watching so you're guaranteed some views there as well.

wish i could say what the second show is but im crazy excited for it and like i said most black gaf have heard or watch the show (its a black ppl show) is all i can say.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Que pasa ya'll.
The Blaxican Food Truck: http://www.blaxicanfood.com/

If I see it, I'm trying it
Hahaha look at his about page:

They say that a name is a good as gold, and in the case of The Blaxican it is true.

A friend of mine called me that years ago because he said I looked like one.
​
The name originated from what I can tell in LA where their are large Mexican and African American communities.

Through the wonders of love some within those communities have had interracial relationships that have produce beautiful children, whom some have labeled Blaxicans.
​
Therefore I named my truck the Blaxican because it is a true fusion of both cultures through food.
I wish this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom