• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Can you imagine the salt if Jackson had won back in the day?

Talking about jackson man did his son have no fucks to give during that spending spree.
His life achievements according to the media is finding out his father was having an affair and helping hide the mistress from his mom.... and buying shit so tacky it would make a rapper blush from shame at the stupidity of it all.

RedSwirl

lmao

Isn't that like, the core reason for the attraction in the first place?

Slayven

Talking about jackson man did his son have no fucks to give during that spending spree.
His life achievements according to the media is finding out his father was having an affair and helping hide the mistress from his mom.... and buying shit so tacky it would make a rapper blush from shame at the stupidity of it all.
It is always that way. Dudes that get caught embezzling always spend the money on wack shit and side chicks. It is like they can't see long term.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can, AI was the prime case of you can take the nigga out the hood but you cant take the hood out the nigga. AI could have been a GOAT if he had gotten his shit togather.

He could not have been. Philly didn't give him anyone worth passing to for nearly a decade.

He could've learned to manage his money better though.

Gorillaz

I can't believe dude has to play in the D league....

The D League just to make money.
Entourage is gone.
Wife kicked him out of HIS house.

Not even SportsCenter wants him right now. That's pretty bad since they literally take anyone to be a NBA commentator.

Slayven

I knew that guy hit hard times when he was giving motivational speeches to grade school kids in bum-fuck nowhere Central Cali.
He recovered some what. He has a nice modest house and is raising one of his nephews.

But yeah there was a big flap about professional sports giving knuckle heads all this money and not teaching them how to manage it.

Just finished Game of Thrones S2, damn it man. Its so good it almost makes me want to get cable again so I don't have to wait a year to see whats next.....almost.

DY_nasty

Just finished Game of Thrones S2, damn it man. Its so good it almost makes me want to get cable again so I don't have to wait a year to see whats next.....almost.

I didn't think I'd like GoT.

Its good to be wrong.

DY_nasty

I went to the barbershop on post today. All chairs were open, but there were only asian female barbers working at the time.

I left immediately.

I'm racist. But am I wrong?

I went to the barbershop on post today. All chairs were open, but there were only asian female barbers working at the time.

I left immediately.

Well look at it this way. They still have chairs at a black(?) barbershop, so they must be doing something right

Slayven

It was on a base. Wasn't really a black barbershop.

I wouldn't be worried if it was a black barbershop.

You'd fuck up your hairline for cheeks?
Edgeups can be fixed, Blasians are a rate breed. You could have saved a dying race.

Oh they were army barbers. yeah you did right.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Black GAF quick question I lost my second gen iPod touch yesterday (I might of been pickpocketed sleeping on the train during my commute home from school...) Do you think I should get the iPod classic 160 GB new or a 64 GB 4th gen touched used from GameStop?

The prices look real similar and I have a android smart phone its just I don't know if I want to completely leave the apple app ecosystem. Any advice would be appreciated.

Imm0rt4l

Isn't that like, the core reason for the attraction in the first place?
No. Its only justification for turning a girl with racist tendencies out.

You're not wrong for leaving DY. I've only had one woman cut my hair, she fucked my shit up and she was black.

If an Asian lady,hell any lady wants to give me a haircut I need to someone to vouch for her. Or it be in a black barbershop.

Whitneyhoustonshowmethereceipts.gif

I left immediately.

They're usually alright so long as you're just getting cleaned up real quick. That's as far as I'd go. But that's more because it's on Post and they get a lot of requests for that jarhead look.

Gorillaz

Black GAF quick question I lost my second gen iPod touch yesterday (I might of been pickpocketed sleeping on the train during my commute home from school...) Do you think I should get the iPod classic 160 GB new or a 64 GB 4th gen touched used from GameStop?

The prices look real similar and I have a android smart phone its just I don't know if I want to completely leave the apple app ecosystem. Any advice would be appreciated.

If I had to choose between the classic Ipod and the Touch I would pick the Touch.

you should get the Touch.

i would just use my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom