• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackGAF, where are you on the color chart

Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_Chart.JPG

Sitting comfy at 24, I pass the paper bag test, I can date your daughter

Depending on the season 15-20

trixx

I'm 32-34. I don't even get the "which part of Africa are you from" question too often. Some people already know i'm from Ghana at the very least african without asking. It's pretty cool sometimes.

akira28

Black sheriff's deputy in Maine. You know he catches it from everybody but the scared brown folk slowly driving through his county.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think my favorite angle is how it's not racism unless it's subjugation or discrimination with the overt notion of superiority of the white race. Jesus. It's like systematic racism doesn't exist for these people. There's nothing obvious about it at this point, just ingrained shit.

Sorta reminded me when I watched Clerks 2 with a friend and she decided to agree with the dude in the movie that porch monkey wasn't racist.

She'd never heard of it so that doesn't make it racist.

-First podcast without DY =(
-Bish and Devo took off after ~20 minutes

Despite that, still came out really solid.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The four of us (minus DY) return joined by Devolution, Slayven & Bish to talk about the PS4 reveal, the WiiU and the next Xbox
Run time: 107 minutes 27 seconds

The Cast:
Bishoptl - Slayven - Devolution - onemic - MorisUkunRasik - Imm0rt4l

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
-First podcast without DY =(
-Bish and Devo took off after ~20 minutes

Despite that, still came out really solid.

The four of us (minus DY) return joined by Devolution, Slayven & Bish to talk about the PS4 reveal, the WiiU and the next Xbox
Run time: 107 minutes 27 seconds

The Cast:
Bishoptl - Slayven - Devolution - onemic - MorisUkunRasik - Imm0rt4l

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
will listen for bish and onemic

fuk the rest of yal

devo is aite

i guess

Gorillaz

Just finally watched the Movie Wild Wild West.....everyone says it's terrible....

Thought they were just being funny and just didn't like the western thing.

But damn it was so cringe worthy, I don't know how anyone in Hollywood still had a career after being apart that. Especially Will Smith. It was the Pluto Nash of the 90's.

EDIT: oh shit new podcast...

DominoKid

what are yall's sleep cycles like?

i'm curious because my friends always clown me talking about i wake up just in time for Good Morning Black America.

what are yall's sleep cycles like?

i'm curious because my friends always clown me talking about i wake up just in time for Good Morning Black America.

Currently kinda messed up because I'm unemployed (hoping to change that with my final interview in the morning). Sleep at 2-3 AM, wake up around 10-11.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Been lurking this forum for a while and I'm finally able to post. What better place to do it than here.

Where you're from- Texas, but moved to OK shortly after.
Where you live- OKC
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- All I know is that I'm black and proud of it!
Do you know your roots- Unfortunately no.
Your Age- 20
Favorite musical genre- Underground Hip Hop
Your profession/major/career interest- Pursuing CS major, wants to be a game designer.
Your religious affiliation- Haven't been to church in a while so...
Hobbies- Gaming, Writing, Reading, pretty much anything I find interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom