• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

I just got called white for not thinking Norbit was funny.

Where do I fit in?

1158910.jpg

Norbit was low brow, but a serviceable and often hilarious comedy. Pluto Nash is one of the most underrated critically panned films of all time.

Come at me.
I support your love of bamboozled (seriously, great movie)*. but whaaaa

*one of the few movies where I saw how the ending was coming together before it happened, but still said 'damn'.

I'ma probably go back and finish vanquish after I beat MGR on revengeance. I still have to finish my playthrough of Godhand as well.

edit: and RDR....I'm just now realizing how big my backlog is.

TTT2 another game in my backlog, I haven't spent nearly enough time with that game. Might be for the best because when I get sucked into a fighter, I really get sucked in.
I got RDR and TTT2 in my backlog too.I wanna get decent at TTT2 but SFxT holding me back.

I always stayed out of the chicken wars, but I had KFC a week or two ago and it was seriously gross.

I could only take a few bites, the biscuits were really dry and the mac n cheese was meh. I'll hit a church's and popeyes soon.

Imm0rt4l

I got RDR and TTT2 in my backlog too.I wanna get decent at TTT2 but SFxT holding me back.

Oh lawd, you just reminded me I still haven't played sfxt 2013. I don't know how good/bad it is compared to the original. I'm tempted to give it a try, problem is my character is Dudley, I'm not trying to put money down for dlc on a game I may not continue to even play. I don't really want to see other people playing characters that I haven't got either.

People should have known better than to enter the building where that woman resides. Above the entrance archway was a plaque: "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate"

DominoKid

TTT2 another game in my backlog, I haven't spent nearly enough time with that game. Might be for the best because when I get sucked into a fighter, I really get sucked in.

idk how people play every tekken game. it's my favorite fighting series...well the one i'm best at, but it doesn't change enough from game to game for me. i have to skip a few games and come back to it.

now when that tekken 7 (or whatever the next one is) drops tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom