• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
had to post this

i wanted to stick to just apparel/style in general but i saw this and died

Slayven

Rejoice black people the most powerful person on the Avengers is a black woman that may be insane. Comic nerds will be mad

DominoKid

listening to the first podcast...DY youre killing me w/ the NC shit lol. i'm so glad i didn't grow up in durham. idk you went to JCS though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I wish I could make heads or tails of fashion. I really want to upgrade my wardrobe, but have no idea what to do beyond "buy more t-shirts, I guess."

Monica Rambeau is the new Captain Universe, I believe.

Hasn't Monica been captain universe before?

im only repping dat manly ass anime

fotns
golgo 13
jojo
gurren laggan
beserk
black lagoon
ninja scroll

good thing moe didnt catch on this side

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Story's not bad. Kinda standard anime bullshit but FUCKING MECHS AND HOLY CRAP THAT DUDE JUST FUCKING KILLED HIMSELF BY BLOWING UP HIS OWN MECH WHILE LOOKING HIS ENEMY IN THE EYES LIKE A BADASS BUT HE WAS STILL ALIVE AND THAT ONE MECH IS JUST GUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNS ALL OVER AND THAT ONE DUDE HAS A MECH WHERE THE ARM IS A GODDAMN DRAGON MOUTH OR SOME SHIT AND HE KNOWS KUNG FU ALSO AND THAT WOMAN JUST THREW A DUDE OUT OF A PLANE AND SHOT HIM ON THE WAY DOWN FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN FUCKING BADASSEDNESS AND THAT DUDE HAS A MECH THAT LOOK LIKE THE GRIM REAPER AND HAS A BEAM THAT GOES IN A SYCTHE SHAPE THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

DominoKid

i have little love in my heart for Gundam. i've seen a handful of the series' and the only one i've actually liked was G Gundam.

Slayven

How can you be emo piloting a giant robot, nerving fools left and right? The only person that ever pulled off emo giant robot action was Abakiller.

DominoKid

How can you be emo piloting a giant robot, nerving fools left and right? The only person that ever pulled off emo giant robot action was Abakiller.

because life is hard and shit + FEELS
i don't know i've seen a few people try and lay out a competent argument for why a kid would have trouble adjusting to being a badass mech pilot, that responding in that fashion would be normal...but i just can't buy that shit.

Slayven

because life is hard and shit + FEELS
i don't know i've seen a few people try and lay out a competent argument for why a kid would have trouble adjusting to being a badass mech pilot, that responding in that fashion would be normal...but i just can't buy that shit.
Only dude with a legit gripe was the little blonde dude. He had 63 sisters, It is wonder he didn't eat a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom