• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Slay trying to win over Devo.

gIkqD66.jpg

Slayven

Don't hate because I have

1. Feeling high all the time without any needed supplements.
2. Waking up to good morning texts and sleeping only after an exchange of goodnight texts.
3. Having your phone constantly next to you: in class, next to your bed, and even in the bathroom.
4. Catching yourself with a smile on your face for no damn reason.
5. Sleepless nights and endless dreams of what could be.

Stay losing.

Don't hate because I have

1. Feeling high all the time without any needed supplements.
2. Waking up to good morning texts and sleeping only after an exchange of goodnight texts.
3. Having your phone constantly next to you: in class, next to your bed, and even in the bathroom.
4. Catching yourself with a smile on your face for no damn reason.
5. Sleepless nights and endless dreams of what could be.

Stay losing.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
Yo girl (yo girl, yo girl)
Talkin' 'bout yo girl (yo girl).

/Simpven

Dabanton

She was excellent in Cloud Atlas.

Her problem is picking roles, but I'm not sure whether to blame her or the industry considering I'm hard pressed to think of any black actresses who consistently assume great roles.

Saw it yesterday and it's made me respect her as an actress again.

She was amazing in it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
psp had even less, something like 1000. I remember I reached that limit and got so pissed since I didn't have an ipod.

Its was 999. But if you made folders you could hold more. Thats what I thought this was, but if not, that's pretty damn sad

Onemic

Goodness. I think Kof13 might be the best fighter this gen. I don't know why I didn't get this shit sooner.

I wouldnt doubt it. Problem is the game has the worst fighting game netcode of the generation, making it pretty much unplayable for me and many others. If you dont have a local scene going, there's really no point in buying it unless you like playing single player fighting games. SNK has to fix that shit stat. It's the only reason I don't play it all the time.

Imm0rt4l

I got kof13 through ps+ and haven't played it. I hear the netcode is really bad, which is the other reason I haven't gotten around to buying ggac, even though I love gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom