• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

I got kof13 through ps+ and haven't played it. I hear the netcode is really bad, which is the other reason I haven't gotten around to buying ggac, even though I love gg.

bad is an understatement. straight up unplayable is a better word for it.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
DLC Iori got dem flames...for the right price.

Of course... :| I might bite.

I wouldnt doubt it. Problem is the game has the worst fighting game netcode of the generation, making it pretty much unplayable for me and many others. If you dont have a local scene going, there's really no point in buying it unless you like playing single player fighting games. SNK has to fix that shit stat.

Damnit. To good to be true. :| Marvel netcode is bad enough...

Do you have it for PS3? I'm always looking to play it

Nope. 360.

Imm0rt4l

Biggie was better technically but Pac had him beat in charisma and emotion.

Everyone knows Ghostface is the best tho.

36 chambers, Wutang Forever, OB4CL, Iron Man, Fishscale, Supreme Clientele, OB4CL2. Even Apollo Kids was pretty good.

The voice of reason.

People need to understand that they were very different kinds of rappers.

I see the Blasian movement has a theme song.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
GGAC's netcode shouldn't even be compared to KoF's...

KoF's online is a fucking joke.

ReiGun

I was so disappointed when I found out about KoF's netcode. I was even willing to overcome my awful execution because the core game is just so good.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
This SimCity fiasco is so damn disappointing. A good game hindered by DRM bullshit. It's even sadder when you realize that it didn't have to be this way. Why does SimCity need to be played online?

Future of gaming!

I guess there's always 3000 & 4.

There's a fucking mouse in my apartment!

6 years with no issues other than the occasional house spider.

The other day before I went to sleep I thought I saw a small shadow double jump into the corner of my bedroom underneath the heating vent. I convinced myself it was my eyes playing tricks on me. But god damn if not 30 min ago in playing some Red Dead Redemption and this little grey nigga just rolls up next to me an says sup then rolls back under my couch.

Fuck this world!
Fuck this mouse!
Fuck my life!!!

Slayven

The other day before I went to sleep I thought I saw a small shadow double jump into the corner of my bedroom underneath the heating vent. I convinced myself it was my eyes playing tricks on me. But god damn if not 30 min ago in playing some Red Dead Redemption and this little grey nigga just rolls up next to me an says sup then rolls back under my couch.

Fuck this world!
Fuck this mouse!
Fuck my life!!!
Black people have rats.

Fuck this world!
Fuck this mouse!
Fuck my life!!!

peanut butter on a mouse trap.

I'm in the suburbs and its a mouse.

I have worked in warhouses with mice infestations so they don't scare me.

But this is where I live and walk around barefoot!

I'm shook!

Sorry bro. there's more than one mouse. There's always more than one mouse. It's their house now.

Make sure you use the good peanut butter, they won't jump for that government shit

I don't care for moe, or loli stuff, but I'd much rather play Arcana than Skullgirls. I don't know if many people play it online though.

vkmaeYs.jpg

fuck a mouse

I don't want a legless mouse dragging its bloody stumps all around my place and then dying in the wall.

I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to a snap and ceaseless screams.

Once it gets into that humane trap though, you can go about your life and not worry about double tapping a mouse.

Gorillaz

Talking black identity in my pop culture class... two black women in our clsss + white people stepping on eggshells= lmao
I have that same thing going on in my socialogy class....its funny to me cause they want me to discuss cultural and race relations in class discussions but dont know how to go bout drawing me and a few other black students to speak on it lol

Onemic

Sorry bro. there's more than one mouse. There's always more than one mouse. It's their house now.

Make sure you use the good peanut butter, they won't jump for that government shit

vkmaeYs.jpg

Fuck Skullgirls and fuck Arcana. Can't get down with either of those games. Can't stand Skullgirls art style and Im not a pedo so I don't fuck with Arcana.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I don't want a legless mouse dragging its bloody stumps all around my place and then dying in the wall.
Yeah... you really don't want that to happen. Because you won't know it happened. Until you smell it.

I got some traps and set them up in my bedroom and living room. I'm in the kitchen now the only place I haven't seen this fucker.

6 years without an incident why they fucking with me now.

And in bad boys 2 those were rats not mice

badboys2.jpg

If i saw a rat i would have already burned my place down and started living out of my car.

You put traps to lure a mouse...in your bedroom?

I sorta get it trying to protect yourself while you sleep, but trust me that mouse loves your kitchen. He isn't staying at your place cause you've decorated it so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom