• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to get the jump to member status. Reason im asking is because even if i spit knowledge my comments are getting ignored i think cause i have Junior written all over the profile.....

Anywho how many are gonna try their hand at the lottery this evening.
There are worst things to have on your profile. Tags get you enemies you didn't even know existed.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Nigga almost was decapitated

image.php

FyreWulff

I'm inventing a new term called BFP. The Beyond good & evil Factor Page. This is the page number a thread first has until Beyond Good and Evil is mentioned as example of a game that means female gamers have a game to play.

In the name of efficiency, it's also the Black Friends Page, which is the page number a thread takes until someone brings up "But I have _____ (black friends/mexican friends/a wife and daughter)" as justification for their racism/racism/misogyny.

BHZ Mayor

it does. i would GLADLY welcome a DBZ Kai version of Inuyasha. i think it's almost 200 eps including The Final Act. if they could knock it down to like 120 that'd be awesome.

I checked and you're right. 193 total. Between going so long without a resolution, going back to square one every time they almost kill Naraku, and Kikyo coming back and dying for the umpteenth time, I would have expected the number to be much higher.

Slayven

I checked and you're right. 193 total. Between going so long without a resolution, going back to square one every time they almost kill Naraku, and Kikyo coming back and dying for the umpteenth time, I would have expected the number to be much higher.
That's is about 181 eps too long.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Inuyasha is a bad show top to bottom.

I'm glad you can enjoy it though.
It has a handful of good characters and ideas but just fucks it up to inject 1000% filler and is ultimately just another cliched excersize in patience.

I wish it had embraced its darker tones more often with the fucked up demons related to morality and explored the crossover between the worlds.

Onemic

Only anime/manga I would maybe want to get back into is Naruto. Dropped that shit years back. Got tired of the anime being 100% filler after it caught up to the manga.

Gorillaz

Anyone here from or live in Chicago? I'm thinking about moving there after I'm done with college, like in the oak park area. Didn't feel like making a thread about it yet until I got some idea from some of ya in here.

I played the first one and it kind of got boring after the twist. Plus I don't like FPS that take place in tight places.

I hate I forgot to get Devo to say "For Sure" or "totally" last night.

It was only the last 1hr, the rest was one of the best FPS ever with an amazing atmosphere.

Onemic

It was only the last 1hr, the rest was one of the best FPS ever with an amazing atmosphere.

Nahhhhh

Game had great atmosphere, but in terms of the actual gameplay, I thought it was good, not great.

And in terms of atmosphere System Shock 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bioshock

No joke.

Nahhhhh

Game had great atmosphere, but in terms of the actual gameplay, I thought it was good, not great.

And in terms of atmosphere System Shock 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bioshock

No joke.

Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
System Shock 2 monkey stomps Bioshock 1/2/In the Sky

Playing it back in the day, I remember being to freaked out to even move

good stuff

Hey guys. I'm a white dude, but I just wanted to pop in here to congratulate you all for Zoe Saldana. She's a goddess.

Also, I enjoyed the Chris Rock version of Death at a Funeral more than the British version

I can honestly say ive never seen an episode of inuyasha. Just never looked interesting at all. And knowing its that many episodes looks i never will.

System Shock 2 was a classic but Bioshock is a classic in its on merits. Gladly look forward to anything coming from them. Infinite looks to be a fantastic follow up. But Shodan >>>>> Fontaine.

My lady and I decided to try and watch John Carter..... So far that shit is visual ambien.

BHZ Mayor

I can honestly say ive never seen an episode of inuyasha. Just never looked interesting at all. And knowing its that many episodes looks i never will.

System Shock 2 was a classic but Bioshock is a classic in its on merits. Gladly look forward to anything coming from them. Infinite looks to be a fantastic follow up. But Shodan >>>>> Fontaine.

My lady and I decided to try and watch John Carter..... So far that shit is visual ambien.

Did you visually behuhuhu the rub hive?

Imm0rt4l

John carter was a solid flick. Bioshocks combat wasn't very good, the narrative and atmosphere were on some other shit tho.
Hey guys. I'm a white dude, but I just wanted to pop in here to congratulate you all for Zoe Saldana. She's a goddess.

Also, I enjoyed the Chris Rock version of Death at a Funeral more than the British version
you probably got a better chance at her than we do. She's bad as fuck tho. Also death at a funerals continues Cyclops legacy of taking L's on screen.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
John carter was a solid flick. Bioshocks combat wasn't very good, the narrative and atmosphere were on some other shit tho.
you probably got a better chance at her than we do. She's bad as fuck tho. Also death at a funerals continues Cyclops legacy of taking L's on screen.

he lamed out, but he still had his girl in the end.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Looks like he stole Willy Wonka's coat and the mice got to his pants.

HB, Mike. Your fashion never changed.

Nahhhhh

No joke.

This, it's honestly not even an argument.

PlayDat

I actually just started replaying Bioshock 1 in anticipation for Infinite. Gamefly was giving away free copies of it a while back so I downloaded my copy then and it's been sitting on my hard drive till today. Still one of my favorite games of the generation but I've gotten too used to regenerating health and aiming down sights in my first person shooters. That combined with the annoyance of having to constantly switch back and forth between plasmids and guns have made going back to game a little harder than I'd expect. I still plan on finishing it though.

Jordan's a bitch. Yea I said it, sure you're the greatest basketball player of all time, but damn ninja are you one arrogant mofo, probably gonna die alone.

Happy birthday ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom