• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bored before I go to sleep and I decide to put on Netflix and I started watching Atlantis The Lost Empire. Well I decided to get on IMDb and look up the voice cast. Well I looked up Cree Summer and her page. Well we all know shes a voice actress but her father is a voice actor as well. But one voice her father did stood out. Her dad was the voice of Sabertooth in Xmen the cartoon and the Versus series. I just got a kick out of that is all.

Slayven

So bored before I go to sleep and I decide to put on Netflix and I started watching Atlantis The Lost Empire. Well I decided to get on IMDb and look up the voice cast. Well I looked up Cree Summer and her page. Well we all know shes a voice actress but her father is a voice actor as well. But one voice her father did stood out. Her dad was the voice of Sabertooth in Xmen the cartoon and the Versus series. I just got a kick out of that is all.
Cree Summers is pretty much the voice of 90s cartoons.
Dawg I remember this story, sad shit. Shout out to the dad reinforcing that fucking stereotype.

Da fuck is this tag?

Damn I almost feel bad for being responsible for you guy's tags. Almost.

(Probably a repost) but damn DY, why you aint go save yo daughter fam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2XAWcs7HbM

You know mufasa is gonna go grab that with the quickness :0

Terrible. People just can't help embarrassing themselves when it comes to national pride. Full-blown racist tirades over a damn talent show.

Wasn't there another story a few months ago about a much younger black child whose black father and Chinese mother abandoned him? He was being raised by his grandmother, if I remember correctly.

I am sort of sad that after 2 years of strength I have crumbled.

Cable is coming back into my home, I just couldn't live without HBO anymore.

So now I am paying $20 a month for Local TV and 14 channels of HBO. Better than the $120 I was paying before, but still Im surprised I lasted as long as I did.

dat game of thrones

WWE definitely not pulling any punches with the CM Punk/Taker feud huh

I am sort of sad that after 2 years of strength I have crumbled.

Cable is coming back into my home, I just couldn't live without HBO anymore.

So now I am paying $20 a month for Local TV and 14 channels of HBO. Better than the $120 I was paying before, but still Im surprised I lasted as long as I did.

The mice can watch Game of Thrones with you now

What does it mean? Why did I get it?

And why is "Loving You" not in that list? I heard that damn song all the time in the '90s. I understand skimming down on songs in order to get under the 10 minute limit, but it got snubbed for "Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?" It's just madness.

That's not a tag, brother - that's an albatross.

I don't know how you got it, just that song could be labeled as a simp song.

Does It mean I am your hype man, that I set the stage for you? Are you the yin to my yang, are we opposite sides of the Oreo cookie.............with Devo in the middle
OFWkigV.gif

Onemic

You would see a lot of racist dudes leave the church if that happened.

If that dude does get elected though, I would expect him to be ultra conservative as well though. Just based on where he's from.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Louisiana has you covered.
And by extension, SE Texas which gets it from both the LA spill-over towards Orange and Beaumont and the imports from West Africa in Houston.

I'm about to watch Wreck-It-Ralph for the first time, did anyone here like it?

I refuse to watch it on the grounds that Disney stole the idea from a script I wrote titled 'Ratchet Ralph'. It involved a video game character longing to escape the confines of the laundry mat's "arcade" which consists of his game cabinet, Marvel Vs Capcom and SNK Collection.

Wreck It Ralph is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom