• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling like shit after work. And as much as i hate taking meds the pain is kicking my ass so im about to pop a vicodin and watch Coming to America.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE.

And pork and beef fuck it have both.

ReiGun

AB4qSNB.jpg

This one's for you, Morph Black-Gaf!

Also, I never much cared for ribs.

I decided to watch the "Started From The Bottom" video, and damn...I got the feeling watching it that Drake probably had to get permission to say "nigga" from his black friends.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Last week was a good podcast

I say we let it roll uncut (aside from onemic's bit)

Wynnebeck

Banned

ReiGun

It'd be a cruel twist of fate if my first podcast is the one that gets us taken down.

KFC because Popeye's screwed one of my family members.

They screwed me today. Didn't have any wings, so I had to get these wack ass thighs.

Thighs suck. Only thing worse are legs.

FyreWulff

It'd be a cruel twist of fate if my first podcast is the one that gets us taken down.

They screwed me today. Didn't have any wings, so I had to get these wack ass thighs.

Thighs suck. Only thing worse are legs.

Short version:

Family member needed help. Went and got help. Help was so they could re-enter the workforce.

Works with the government. Shows up for all his appointments, does all the in-home interviews. Gets food stamps on medical reasons but needs to get a job to continue it. They help him get a job at Popeye's. Shows up to work every day on time.

Turns out Popeye's never sent in the paperwork. So even though the people at the office know he was working, his social worker knows he was working, he suddenly loses his food stamps out of nowhere. If he didn't have family around to cover for him he would have been homeless or starved. They were asked repeatedly to send it in, they still haven't' done it. So he quit. And I can't blame him. You're doing everything right and you fall back down the steps because some lazy fuck in corporate doesn't want to do their job.

tl;dr Popeye's doesn't give a shit if their employees have to decide between rent and eating

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Short version:

Family member needed help. Went and got help. Help was so they could re-enter the workforce.

Works with the government. Shows up for all his appointments, does all the in-home interviews. Gets food stamps on medical reasons but needs to get a job to continue it. They help him get a job at Popeye's. Shows up to work every day on time.

Turns out Popeye's never sent in the paperwork. So even though the people at the office know he was working, his social worker knows he was working, he suddenly loses his food stamps out of nowhere. If he didn't have family around to cover for him he would have been homeless or starved. They were asked repeatedly to send it in, they still haven't' done it. So he quit. And I can't blame him. You're doing everything right and you fall back down the steps because some lazy fuck in corporate doesn't want to do their job.

tl;dr Popeye's doesn't give a shit if their employees have to decide between rent and eating

With that said Viva KFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom