• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mbjpkahL7S1ran3jeo1_500.gif

Satch said "fuck a podcast" and Botty is ignoring me.

We should probably see if Anime or hiphop gaf are down for next week's podcast.

botty

Banned
tumblr_mbjpkahL7S1ran3jeo1_500.gif

Satch said "fuck a podcast" and Botty is ignoring me.

We should probably see if Anime or hiphop gaf are down for next week's podcast.

Ah, Satch just showed me this.

Sorry. I wasn't even really aware of any of this. Or at least how big it is to the gaf community. I only recently joined gaf, so I am a bit intimidated by something like this to be honest.

Artemisia

Banned

Sorry. I wasn't even really aware of any of this. Or at least how big it is to the gaf community. I only recently joined gaf, so I am a bit intimidated by something like this to be honest.

liar you just checked your PMs last night when I told you to

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

Artemisia

Banned
but wait

I only recently joined gaf, so I am a bit intimidated by something like this to be honest.

I am a bit intimidated by something like this to be honest.

iWswhwlmcMdUs.gif

Why are you intimidated to talk to black gaf?

Huh?

lol Artemisia, you should come on with botty.

It's really not intimidating at all, I'll make sure Slayven is nowhere around.

edit: It would happen next weekend BTW, if you guys decide to talk with us.

speaking of gif game. BCT

We need to start building up our Gif shit. We aint got shit on Pop, Hip Hop or Wrassle Gaf

i don't think you realize how much of mainstream GIF culture has been appropriated from BlackGIF culture

think about popular BlackGIFs from The Wire, Bad Boys, Passenger 57, 50 Cent, Supa Hot, etc...

The reason why this thread is such a #STRUGGLE is because you can't trust your own people. It's cool tho. Continue to enjoy your sugar grits and bologna sandwiches.

http://www.abload.de/img/121wqx1xeddh.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]

Preeeeeeeetty sure that a Rihanna stan isn't in any position to be calling people out on struggle.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iBN0ELdfjIhE4.gif

botty

Banned
these LIES

Why would I curse a community that I have taken part in????????????

I would be taken aback by this affront on my character, but I wouldn't expect a MITT ROMNEY SUPPORTER to be the PARAGON of HONESTY.

ib13VVDZFLh7tD.gif

I see you were paid DUST in your introduction to black gaf, in the same way you were paid dust in being invited to the podcast. It's no surprise that you harbor such hate for this community.

And let's not bring politics into this when my state, New York, was here for Obama. Remind us again... who won Georgia?

iQwRMVIa2PvPN.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
There's nothing wrong with grits. I just had an amazing bowl this morning with an over-easy egg on top of them. It was amazing, and not a #struggle for me at all.

Great, popGAF gifs, just what we need. I swear I can't think of PopGAF without thinking about some uppity high on their horse, holier than thou old woman in NYC with too much botox and a fucking dog in her purse, a mother who had a child purely as a fashion accessory and only has money because her husband has a MBA and is working for some company doing lord knows what, who spends their entire day buying clothes and shoes and spending $300 on lunch only to come home and talk about how hard her day was.

Basically these women. from this thread this picture sums up how I see popGAF

Scenes_from_springfield.jpeg

Get that primadonna shit outta here, no one wants to hear that overinflated sense of self shit. A bunch of old ass men and women actin like 13 year old tweens on tumblr over their favorite artist who won't be around in 4 years. PopGAF is the textbook definition of midlife crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom