• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyored

Sigh......

another week another tag.

Least you have one

tumblr_inline_miudepJn6H1qz4rgp.gif

Slayven

lol Artemisia, you should come on with botty.

It's really not intimidating at all, I'll make sure Slayven is nowhere around.

edit: It would happen next weekend BTW, if you guys decide to talk with us.

I am the scary black man?

I want Smokey Dave on the podcast. I love cockney accents.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
anigif_enhanced-buzz-27638-1363792783-0.gif

how can a grown man flop like this

This is why I don't participate in organized sports. I'd have walked over and legit knocked him down. Too many years of having my dad say, "okay, fool, now I'll give you a reason to cry."

Satch

Banned
Get that primadonna shit outta here, no one wants to hear that overinflated sense of self shit. A bunch of old ass men and women actin like 13 year old tweens on tumblr over their favorite artist who won't be around in 4 years. PopGAF is the textbook definition of midlife crisis.
All this overinflated sense of self shit from one of comic gaf's finest. How will popgaf cope? :(

Yal doin too much.

Why was I not consulted in this?

I floated the idea and no one tried to talk me out of it. Actually Satch gave me a short list of folks who would be suitable.

Including Satch, 3 popgaffers have said 'thanks but no thanks', except for Satch who said 'fuck that and fuck you'. So it's probably not gonna happen.

Great, popGAF gifs, just what we need. I swear I can't think of PopGAF without thinking about some uppity high on their horse, holier than thou old woman in NYC with too much botox and a fucking dog in her purse, a mother who had a child purely as a fashion accessory and only has money because her husband has a MBA and is working for some company doing lord knows what, who spends their entire day buying clothes and shoes and spending $300 on lunch only to come home and talk about how hard her day was.

Basically these women. from this thread this picture sums up how I see popGAF

Scenes_from_springfield.jpeg

Get that primadonna shit outta here, no one wants to hear that overinflated sense of self shit. A bunch of old ass men and women actin like 13 year old tweens on tumblr over their favorite artist who won't be around in 4 years. PopGAF is the textbook definition of midlife crisis.

#Striver

royalan

Great, popGAF gifs, just what we need. I swear I can't think of PopGAF without thinking about some uppity high on their horse, holier than thou old woman in NYC with too much botox and a fucking dog in her purse, a mother who had a child purely as a fashion accessory and only has money because her husband has a MBA and is working for some company doing lord knows what, who spends their entire day buying clothes and shoes and spending $300 on lunch only to come home and talk about how hard her day was.

Basically these women. from this thread this picture sums up how I see popGAF

Scenes_from_springfield.jpeg

Good.

It's snowing in Philly today, so I could use some of this presseD thigh heat.

Of the 5 PopGaf members Satch vouched for, 4 declined. Politely I might add.

So the BCT/Popgaf discussion ain't happening.

So DY onemic Immortal and everyone else in here. Should we target a different community or say fuck it?

edit: PM me your thoughts if you don't want to put yourself out there.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I wouldn't say 'fuck it' completely, because there's the chance it could happen down the line. But in the meantime, we can always keep doing what we're doing.

Which reminds me, I need to jump in on one, I haven't podcasted since the 3rd show

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
For the General Discussions: You guys ever thought about adding a news docket? And by news, I mean anything pulled from concurrent headlines you may find to be an interesting topic.

I think the podcast would benefit from hearing you guys just voice your opinions about random topics. May add a bit of direction and structure, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom