• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
half way getting it.

KuGsj.gif

Just got back to Raleigh from High Point NC. Today is my great Aunt B's 100th Birthday. Celebrate with me BCT!!!!!

*knocks on wood*

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I like jitb burgers and the fries well enough for fast food. Not well enough to stand them up to better joints. You're gonna get some fight about white castle but I agree.

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is still my shit. I need to try 5 guys but honestly from what ya'll keep telling me I keep thinking I need to fast for a day to even finish the portions.

Raising Cane's made those chicken fingers look big as hell, but they aint. Good as a mothafucka with that sauce though, and the bread is top tier.

Fries are Church's tier

Slayven

I've always said, Wendy's is the least disgusting fast food franchise.

I would agree with that if their chili didn't look and smell like rancid water bufflo anus. And people like it.

Real talk they have the best cheese burger of any big chain.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Those Asiago Chicken Sandwiches from Wendy's go hard. I always get two whenever I go. Fuck it, I'm about to go get some right now damnit.

I dipped out from BR as quick as I could do.

I left right out of high school. After graduation from Belaire I fucked around for a year and then joined the army. Havent been back for an extended period in years but I got good memories. Nostalgia is a motherfucker.

Been ten years since I got out of the army and about 13 since BR. Damn time flies.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Raising Cane's made those chicken fingers look big as hell, but they aint. Good as a mothafucka with that sauce though, and the bread is top tier.

Fries are Church's tier
And they only give you 3. Are they still $6? lol

Also, I dipped out of BR faster than lighting after I finished at LSU. Most boring/dangerous city man

Turns out Channel 4 did a little documentary on the UK and fried chicken, lol. I can't speak for the rest of the country, but in London it's nuts, indie spots/small chains all over the place. There's about 7 within a 5-10 minute walk of my house. Not including the KFC (standard).

It's pretty much the reason we'll never get a Popeyes over here. D: It's not worth it when a tonne of places sell chicken for mad cheap.

Haven't watched it yet, but will do so tomorrow or something.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-fried-chicken-shop-life-in-a-day/4od

FreeMufasa

Turns out Channel 4 did a little documentary on the UK and fried chicken, lol. I can't speak for the rest of the country, but in London it's nuts, indie spots/small chains all over the place. There's about 7 within a 5-10 minute walk of my house. Not including the KFC (standard).

It's pretty much the reason we'll never get a Popeyes over here. D: It's not worth it when a tonne of places sell chicken for mad cheap.

Haven't watched it yet, but will do so tomorrow or something.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-fried-chicken-shop-life-in-a-day/4od

Lol I'll watch it later. But pretty much. £1.99 quick snack (1 pc. Chicken, chips, 2 wings and a can) was my ish during high school.

You ever had just the shittiest day at work just some tragic shit go down and after you leave and are on that drive home after you made it through the shitstorm you turn on the radio and literally the perfect song for the moment comes on. Its raining like crazy and i got a 35 minute drive back to the hideout and im watching for deer and everything else and this song comes on and i know everything will be cool....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Slayven

You ever had just the shittiest day at work just some tragic shit go down and after you leave and are on that drive home after you made it through the shitstorm you turn on the radio and literally the perfect song for the moment comes on. Its raining like crazy and i got a 35 minute drive back to the hideout and im watching for deer and everything else and this song comes on and i know everything will be cool....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That sound could make the end of the world seem alright.

Vita is Good Times struggle

Wii U is Roots struggle.

Wii U is almost even in lifetime WW sales, though..

True, Vita was on struggle for that first year. Sony was clueless that it needed games to do well, people weren't going to buy it just because it was Sony.

But Wii U? dog...for a home console that's some sad ish yo. Hell at some point even 360 was doing better numbers.

Slayven

True, Vita was on struggle for that first year. Sony was clueless that it needed games to do well, people weren't going to buy it just because it was Sony.

But Wii U? dog...for a home console that's some sad ish yo. Hell at some point even 360 was doing better numbers.

You have to go back to Jaguar to fine a worse selling system in same time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom