• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Fuckkk...

Got rushed to the hospital yesterday. Apparently I'm allergic to Bee stings. I was at a friends BBQ and apparently there was a Wasp's nest in my boy's gazebo. Long story short, I got stung. It looked like I had just lost a fight cause my face swelled the fuck up, I had hives and it started to get tough as shit to breathe. Was taken to the hospital by ambulance, given adrenaline and had to stay there over night. Shit fucking sucked.

Damn man, good to hear you got treatment though. I've never been stung before, no idea how I'd react, it's a scary thought. I wouldn't want to end up like the ending of 'my girl'.

Onemic

Fuckkk...

Got rushed to the hospital yesterday. Apparently I'm allergic to Bee stings. I was at a friends BBQ and apparently there was a Wasp's nest in my boy's gazebo. Long story short, I got stung. It looked like I had just lost a fight cause my face swelled the fuck up, I had hives and it started to get tough as shit to breathe. Was taken to the hospital by ambulance, given adrenaline and had to stay there over night. Shit fucking sucked.

Shit man that's scary. I've never been stung by a bee before, so the fear of being allergic makes me even more cautious around bees.

zero_suit

Fuckkk...

Damn, that sucks. I'm glad I'm not allergic to them since I've been stung a few times.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Load times on the Wii U are shameful. I thought it was exclusive to Lego City but even NSMBU takes longer than a game of that 'depth' should take.

How is it Nintendo made the system that takes the longest to get into?

harSon

Banned
Damn man, good to hear you got treatment though. I've never been stung before, no idea how I'd react, it's a scary thought. I wouldn't want to end up like the ending of 'my girl'.

Yeah, I was panicking pretty bad. The feeling of your throat closing and not being able to breathe right is one of the scariest feelings in the world.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
i7GuRtMfzVxgn.jpg

Finished Red Faction 1 like 10 years late on the PS3 today, great game, almost reminds me of Half life. Shame i hear the sequels arent as good.

Gotta love how Hendrix (Your black super "navi", lol) dies in some anticlimatic explosion at the end though, smh!

Imm0rt4l

Finished Red Faction 1 like 10 years late on the PS3 today, great game, almost reminds me of Half life. Shame i hear the sequels arent as good.

Gotta love how Hendrix (Your black super "navi", lol) dies in some anticlimatic explosion at the end though, smh!

Yea, the original Red Faction was pretty awesome. Blowing holes in everything. I only played a little of the 2nd and didn't bother with the new game.

http://i4.minus.com/i7GuRtMfzVxgn.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Struggle flyer

Keep checking them boxes, Big N

[quote="Black Republican, post: 51328308"]Finished Red Faction 1 like 10 years late on the PS3 today, great game, almost reminds me of Half life. Shame i hear the sequels arent as good.

[/QUOTE]

Red Faction Guerrilla was the shit, don't know if anybody is playing the multiplayer anymore though

Red Faction Armageddon was bland-flavored ass, probably (re)killed the franchise

RedSwirl

Yeah I tracked down a PC disc of that game a few years ago. It is a very archetypal shooter of that era. Even independent of the GeoMod stuff it's just a pretty well-crafted shooter.

Red Faction Guerrilla was the shit, don't know if anybody is playing the multiplayer anymore though

Red Faction Armageddon was bland-flavored ass, probably (re)killed the franchise

Guerrilla is indeed the shit. The "super sledge" cheat is the one reason why I'll probably never uninstall it. If you haven't tried it, do so now.

I still don't know why they did Armageddon instead of just Guerrilla 2.

Yeah, I was panicking pretty bad. The feeling of your throat closing and not being able to breathe right is one of the scariest feelings in the world.

Glad your okay. Now you'll have to make sure not to panic to much if you are around any in the future. My uncle is allergic. Any type of buzz. Any type. A 55 year old man goes parkour over any and everything to get inside a house.

Slayven

Soundscream is allegorical to mice. That is why that nigga slept sitting up in riot gear and a shotgun for 3 weeks until he caught the rat.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Glad your okay. Now you'll have to make sure not to panic to much if you are around any in the future. My uncle is allergic. Any type of buzz. Any type. A 55 year old man goes parkour over any and everything to get inside a house.
LMAO. Yeah you really can't mess around with that shit, smart to keep a shot around in the summer time to avoid anaphylactic shock. But haha at that imagery.
Soundscream is allegorical to mice. That is why that nigga slept sitting up in riot gear and a shotgun for 3 weeks until he caught the rat.
He sounded too joyful about snapping it in half, PETA gonna be knocking on his door.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I still want a 3DS pretty badly mostly because of Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 7 and the awesome Zelda ports. I've been holding on for money reasons but the second they announce Majora's Mask I will buy it same day without hesitation.

il_570xN.403077960_bawe.jpg

Onemic

I still want a 3DS pretty badly mostly because of Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 7 and the awesome Zelda ports. I've been holding on for money reasons but the second they announce Majora's Mask I will buy it same day without hesitation.

il_570xN.403077960_bawe.jpg

Luigi's mansion is supposed to be real good too. The 3DS finally out of dat struggle.

Slayven

Playing Borderlands 2, see flashing lights out my window. My neighbor calls and tells me 2 firetrucks and ambulance outside. I look out my window because going outside would seem noise. Looks like some shit went down at my neighbor house. Who is a medically retired iraq vet.

edit: Dude jumped on his girlfriend.

Playing Borderlands 2, see flashing lights out my window. My neighbor calls and tells me 2 firetrucks and ambulance outside. I look out my window because going outside would seem noise. Looks like some shit went down at my neighbor house. Who is a medically retired iraq vet.

edit: Dude jumped on his girlfriend.

When you heard the sirens were you practicing your "Sorry officer, I didn't see or hear a thing."?

He was in over his head. Got what he deserved. Either way, it's all in the game.

I dunno man, dude was trying to get out. Had Avone never came back Stringer wouldn't have had to make so many risky decisions. I mean don't get me wrong dude had to go obviously. But in terms of "bad guy" he was much less about killing people than Avone.

zero_suit

I dunno man, dude was trying to get out. Had Avone never came back Stringer wouldn't have had to make so many risky decisions. I mean don't get me wrong dude had to go obviously. But in terms of "bad guy" he was much less about killing people than Avone.

LOL, wait until S4 if you think Avon was a "bad guy."

Tales from the Hood was not meant for children's eyes. Shit scarred me for quite a while. That Tales from The Crypt movie with Jada Pinkett also fucked me up.

Red Faction was indeed truth. Red Faction Guerrilla was also truth. Little factoid Red Faction Guerilla is actually a proper sequel to the original. Proof is Capek is AI. Anywho glad others love it. Started playing AC5 again and got my Infinite paid off. Shits just been solid.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I thought I'd see what all the hub-bub was about with this "The Bible" mini series. I see they're still insistant on making ol' JC look like a surfer from SoCal.

I thought this was the History Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom