• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
How many people on ps3? I got a lot of multi games and no one playing. I mean some random shit like gatling gears, scott pilgrim, hard corps and as of tomorrow terreria, double dragon neon, dead nation and renegade ops. Any body down let me know.

if i had a ps3, i would jump on scott pilgrim

How many people on ps3? I got a lot of multi games and no one playing. I mean some random shit like gatling gears, scott pilgrim, hard corps and as of tomorrow terreria, double dragon neon, dead nation and renegade ops. Any body down let me know.

Played Scott Pilgrim online for the first time, but it's buggy/slow.

I'm down for some tf2 again tonight. I don't have to help with any homework tonight so I can stay on a while longer.

Damn son..

surprised but not saddened by this.

Edit - Also so much goodness in this thread. OP is cheating with a Korean wife who's buying him everything his heart desires. She buys his stuff of the hubby's dime of course Gaffers applaud him, Gaffers condemn him. Ashodin makes a triumphant return to posting. Thread is crazy.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529863

I'm down for some tf2 again tonight. I don't have to help with any homework tonight so I can stay on a while longer.

Edit - Also so much goodness in this thread. OP is cheating with a Korean wife who's buying him everything his heart desires. She buys his stuff of the hubby's dime of course Gaffers applaud him, Gaffers condemn him. Ashodin makes a triumphant return to posting. Thread is crazy.

speaking from experience, these older chicks thirsty as fuck for the dikku annd they'll do anything

Slayven

Can't all be smooth like Mufasa

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DY. My co-workers have spoken. We going to the Dog House in Durham for lunch today. Should I be afraid or what? My first time going there.

Delicious, cheap hot dogs most likely located in the middle of the mafuckin hood.

Dog House has been around for decades though. Amazing little spot - and the chili gdlk

When you can time the soak, rinse, and protectant at the car wash to fit into the 3 minute time limit because you only got a dollar on you in change

#thestruggleisreal

Parttime uses his $1 for the soap only and drives his lathered soap covered bucket to his house. Why pay 2 bucks for water when his neighbors got a hose.

Didn't realize Mr. Wendal was on GAF.

Going after white girls for most of my life and all of a sudden finding an overpowering interest in my own race is almost like using cheat codes.

It's like playing MvC2 1 on 3 and suddenly unlocking two other dudes. Shit aint fair.

#OnthatMrWrongDrakeShit

In strangely good casting Georges St Pierre has been cast as Batroc the Leaper in Captain America 2. That aint bad I think.

And on the gaming front I got that Infinite hopefully it holds to the hype.

And if it is as good as everyone says then 2013 is the premature ejaculation of gaming with the GOTY coming out so damn early in the year.

Batroc being in the new Cap movie alone makes it better than the first one

--

Got my Popeyes combo, Bioshock Infinite unpacking on Steam, cheap-as struggle headphones on. We bout to rock it, BCT-GAF

Going after white girls for most of my life and all of a sudden finding an overpowering interest in my own race is almost like using cheat codes.

It's like playing MvC2 1 on 3 and suddenly unlocking two other dudes. Shit aint fair.

#OnthatMrWrongDrakeShit

good girls aint no fun and the bad girls aint no good.

Slayven

When on a date, bring your own cheese to put on your date's big mac. No need to pay the 14 cents

#Datingtipsfrompartimewarrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom