• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Damn, I don't even need to play Bioshock Infinite apparently. We got people on GAF straight up saying they think race mixing is bad.

Slayven

So what's up with the K.Hart vs Mike Epps beef?

twitter beef that is-

Mike Epps tweets:
THEY SAID SHAQ WAS HUMPIN ON @Kevinhart on the show lol is that true?—

IF YA TIERED OF ALL YOUR COMEDIANS COONING ON TV COME GET WIT EPPSIE ROW LOL SUGE MIKE !lol—

MAN IF KATT WILLIAMS WOULDN'T HAVE FLIPPED OUT IT WOULD NOT BE NO KEVIN HART—

SOMTIMES IT'S NOT HATIN IT'S JUST TRUE—

THEY DONE TOLD THIS LIL NIGGA HE'S CUTE HE LOOK LIKE A DRUNK PUG LOL—

HOLLYWOOD HATE STRONG GOOD LOOKIN BLACK MEN IAM ALI HE IS JOE FRAIZER—

Kev's responses:
Hey @TheRealMikeEpps …. "ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMIN'S" was YOUR movie but it's MY LIFE!!!! HOLY SHIT MAN, IM FUCKING DESTROYING YOU—

IN MY "EDDIE CANE VOICE" Hey @TheRealMikeEpps you want my spot flash? Well YOU CAN'T GET IT BECUZ YOU AIN'T GOT IT!!!—

Hey @TheRealMikeEpps is pissed off becuz ICE CUBE won't make "FRIDAY AFTER NEXT FRIDAY AFTER THE 3RD FRIDAY AFTER THAT FRIDAY" #ItsOver lol—

I goggled @TheRealMikeEpps just now & my computer said NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE should of tried this search in 2006 #BOOM—

Yo @TheRealMikeEpps is one bad movie away from doing SCHOOL PLAYS!!!—

Haha I have a love/hate relationship with Hart. But he got in Epps ass.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Hell a good number of people I work don't even like me because I keep my conversations purely social & mention nothing personal.

same and for some reason this seems to piss people off more than doing all that other childish ish at the workplace.

edit: gonna check out BI this weekend. It wasn't even on my radar but boredom and positive reviews from players and critics have swayed me.
Hopefully I don't get motion sick from playing though.
Anyone else that suffers from motion sickness played this yet ? Could you share your thoughts ?
(I should prob ask that in the ot, but whatever)

keisha-cole-chicken-wings-album-550x550.jpg

Number 4 got me rolling, two birds one stone. Kevin Hart just ethered Epps, half of epps jokes wasnt funny, just like his act.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It was a general comment, not specifically about dating in your own race.
You seem to believe that if some behaviour doesn't concern me and it's not hurting anyone, I'm not supposed to criticize it. That's one way of looking at society, one of many.
Much like "don't want to smoke and sell weed? Fine, but I do, so don't oppose my right to do so".

I do think race-mixing is bad, mostly because I think all races are special and carry their history in their traits, but I don't care if people do it at all, I really don't. It also doesn't mean I think less or am trying to insult those who differ.

yep

it's okay though he's just looking out for the history we carry in our traits

DominoKid

So what's up with the K.Hart vs Mike Epps beef?

twitter beef that is-

Mike Epps tweets:
THEY SAID SHAQ WAS HUMPIN ON @Kevinhart on the show lol is that true?—

IF YA TIERED OF ALL YOUR COMEDIANS COONING ON TV COME GET WIT EPPSIE ROW LOL SUGE MIKE !lol—

MAN IF KATT WILLIAMS WOULDN'T HAVE FLIPPED OUT IT WOULD NOT BE NO KEVIN HART—

SOMTIMES IT'S NOT HATIN IT'S JUST TRUE—

THEY DONE TOLD THIS LIL NIGGA HE'S CUTE HE LOOK LIKE A DRUNK PUG LOL—

HOLLYWOOD HATE STRONG GOOD LOOKIN BLACK MEN IAM ALI HE IS JOE FRAIZER—

Kev's responses:
Hey @TheRealMikeEpps …. "ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMIN'S" was YOUR movie but it's MY LIFE!!!! HOLY SHIT MAN, IM FUCKING DESTROYING YOU—

IN MY "EDDIE CANE VOICE" Hey @TheRealMikeEpps you want my spot flash? Well YOU CAN'T GET IT BECUZ YOU AIN'T GOT IT!!!—

Hey @TheRealMikeEpps is pissed off becuz ICE CUBE won't make "FRIDAY AFTER NEXT FRIDAY AFTER THE 3RD FRIDAY AFTER THAT FRIDAY" #ItsOver lol—

I goggled @TheRealMikeEpps just now & my computer said NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE should of tried this search in 2006 #BOOM—

Yo @TheRealMikeEpps is one bad movie away from doing SCHOOL PLAYS!!!—

People forget Kevin Hart came up w/ that Tough Crowd (Patrice O'Neal, CK, etc) crew just because his current schtick is so mainstream. He can get in your ass if he really wanted to but he's cashing out right now.

Slayven

People forget Kevin Hart came up w/ that Tough Crowd (Patrice O'Neal, CK, etc) crew just because his current schtick is so mainstream. He can get in your ass if he really wanted to but he's cashing out right now.

Yeah Hart been on the grind for a while, people think he is soft because he is going for that safehood.

I cant believe Epps said that there will be no Hart if Katt hadn't went crazy. Kevin Hart has a way differnt style then Katt. If anything if there wasnt a Ice Cube there would be no Mike Eoos

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I cant believe Epps said that there will be no Hart if Katt hadn't went crazy. Kevin Hart has a way differnt style then Katt. If anything if there wasnt a Ice Cube there would be no Mike Eoos
Yeah I didn't get that either, they aren't similar at all.

Mike Epps is not funny. Met him in person cause I coordinated a home coming show, dude just never shut up because he was so hungry for laughs, but didn't say a damn thing funny. Annoying as fuck though.

Kevin Hart killed him, not that it's saying much to do so.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Not sure I'm liking the new PS4 controller, but I'll wait until I've held the thing to pass judgement.

imHttdVM6xAJs.gif

Poor form Waka. Poor form

Dissing Gucci after he turns himself in for assault.
Diss verse he spit at the Dipset reunion.

Fly young nigga rob you with some Louis
run up on my us got burned
now he tryna sue me
F*ck that nigga Gucci
Free my nigga Boosie
I swear to God my life is like a f*cking movie!

Can't wait for Gucci to get out on bail and respond. Nursery rhyme rap beef is the best beef. Let's sprinkle some Project Pat, Juicy J, and Pastor Troy in there for good measure.

Poor form Waka. Poor form

Dissing Gucci after he turns himself in for assault.
Diss verse he spit at the Dipset reunion.

Can't wait for Gucci to get out on bail and respond. Nursery rhyme rap beef is the best beef. Let's sprinkle some Project Pat, Juicy J, and Pastor Troy in there for good measure.

WE READY WELL UHHHHH HUUUH

Not going to lie from 99 till 06, Pastor Troy was the shit. Every now and then I'll play some DSGB Till Deatg Do Us Part

Gorillaz

Did you know anti-racist actually means anti-white?
Lol it's funny how half of the comments I see on youtube is something something anti-white something something.
The best apart about it is that the video might not even be about race. It could be all about cooking and it will still be there lol

I hope that wasn't the part Levine said almost made one of his people quit. It felt kind of shoehorned in.

Not only did it feel shoehorned in but it honestly felt like it was all shock value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom