• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Amazing how shit from your childhood look in hindsight
xnAja3F.jpg
I remember watching that show as a kid. My dad and I were watching an episode one time and he asked if she was his girlfriend. He was glad they were showing something like that.

I had the biggest crush on her.

I remember watching that show as a kid. My dad and I were watching an episode one time and he asked if she was his girlfriend. He was glad they were showing something like that.

I had the biggest crush on her.

She was one of the few that made it out of child stardom with some sanity. I was glad to see her still doing her thing in mad men, and recently pretty little liars.

Yes I watched pretty little liars; the things a father must do to stay relevant in his daughters life.

Nudull

Banned
Hello!

Do you put sugar in your grits?

...you know? I never tried it. I've always been so used to salt/pepper grits with eggs that I was never adventurous enough. :p

Anyway,

Where you're from- I was born and raised in America.
Where you live- In Florida right now, though I have thought of possibly moving in the future.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- I'm of Trinidadian decent, and my parents are immigrants.
Do you know your roots- To be honest, that part of me has always been pretty vague. I've been curious about my roots in the past, but I've never really came to pursue the answers.
Your Age- Eighteen, and I'll be nineteen in about two months.
Favorite musical genre- I've always been into rock and orchestral the most, but I'm usually pretty open to all genres.
Your profession/major/career interest- Still giving it some thought, but I've yet to come to a concrete decision.
Your religious affiliation- I was raised catholic, but in light of recent events, I've come to be pretty distant from religion.
Hobbies- Recently, I'm coming to branch out more, doing more reading books and comics and seeing more films, arthouse and the like, trying out new things and keeping my head occupied. I've also done creative writing from time to time, as well.

Gorillaz

Is it possible? For someone to cure...Thirst? I can't remember the show

...you know? I never tried it. I've always been so used to salt/pepper grits with eggs that I was never adventurous enough. :p

Good keep it that way, it's for your own good and health.

That aside Welcome!

Gorillaz

so Ken Levine kept it real?

Other then the first part which is pretty obvious, alot of it is subtle. If you explore alot (which is kind of bioshocks "thing") then you will see...and hear more of it. The story is pretty good a little insane tho. If you listen to Levine in a few interviews he mentions how much he loves history and shit. So things will line up pretty much to what it was in 1912.

He's too much of a History Buff not to hit at everything.

Side note, looking at that whole Mike Epps thing, he can't really talk since Ice Cube was the reason he remained relevant. Even Janky Promoters was a Ice Cube thing iirc lol.

Side note, looking at that whole Mike Epps thing, he can't really talk since Ice Cube was the reason he remained relevant. Even Janky Promoters was a Ice Cube thing iirc lol.

Honestly Mike was never funny to me, and Hart isn't too funny either. My gauge to tell if a comedian is funny or not is to watch their shit but turn off the video and listen to the audio.

Lol.

So that's how the body makes blood! Does it make your dick darker too?

The secret ingredient IS the darkness.

Why did I read Al's comment like so:
came quick
I came in like 1 to 2 days and it's a nice product dat does everything it says it does

Slayven

Could the podcast be the source of the current Wii u"s bad luck. Immortal and Onemic panned it harder and harder every week.

It's gonna be a long wait for those fabled Nintendo first-party Wii-U games releasing in the Fall, I tell you what. I think the Dreamcast had more support this early it's lifetime.

Onemic

It's gonna be a long wait for those fabled Nintendo first-party Wii-U games releasing in the Fall, I tell you what. I think the Dreamcast had more support this early it's lifetime.

No question. Dreamcast was only lacking in sales, not games. WiiU is lacking in both.

We should be comparing WiiU to Virtual Boy since that's the closest bombed console to the WiiU sales/support wise.

Slayven

Wii U stans remind me of the wack guy at the club. 3rd parts don't give Nintendo any play they be like " They shit is lame anyway. Probably only like dudebros."

FreeMufasa

This is my favorite post about the current situation with Wii-U:

Nintendo kids are crazy.

I find it funny when they say stuff like "so what? I'd love another GC type console". It's so much worse than that. Dreamcast too. WiiU is complete trash. This is coming from someone who's favourite console last gen was Wii.

Gamecube was considered a failure by nintendo, so I'm sure they don't want a GC-type system either.

...but if that means we get another good F-Zero or Star Fox, then sign me the fuck up

Imm0rt4l

Gamecube was considered a failure by nintendo, so I'm sure they don't want a GC-type system either.

...but if that means we get another good F-Zero or Star Fox, then sign me the fuck up

They'll be lucky to get a system that's gamecube caliber out of the wii-u honestly.

Imm0rt4l

It's bad enough that we have to see "Why isn't X dev porting x game to the wii". Now some devs aren't even porting over entire engines. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. 'unprecedented support' indeed. It's a good thing I would never buy a Nintendo console for anything other than Nintendo games.

ReiGun

Ehh no new consoles until everyone shows their stuff
Pretty much, and I'm barely even paying attention to the news on them as is. I wouldn't even know how bad Wii U is doing if gaming side didn't insist on having so many topics on the first page for shitting on Wii/whining about lack of Wii U support.

E3 will tell me what I want to know. Maybe I'll actually stay awake during it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom