• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

fuck people basically telling me that i'm "one of the good ones"

fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it

1u35.gif

Let me swaddle you in my cape.

So I might get a KFC for lunch...I'm desperate and the nearest Popeyes is too far.

First misplaced thigh gap hate and now this, I feel like the struggle side of the force is taking me over. This must have been what Anikan felt before killing all those sand people.

Damn. Banned for KFC? I aint even mad.

akira28

fuck people basically telling me that i'm "one of the good ones"

fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it

1u35.gif

Time for Operation "There Goes the Neighborhood".

you gon be nice and sweet as pie, and destroy everything from the inside.

harSon

Banned
Are interviewers allowed to ask for your ethnicity (not the application, but in person)? It's never happened to me before today. I had an interview today, and the second interviewer asked for my ethnicity, and then claimed after that he thought I was Indian (he was Indian himself). I wasn't insulted or anything, but it seems like such a tasteless and needless question to ask. I kind of wanted the job, so I didn't really want to come off as an ass and decline his question.

DC animation stayed kicking Marvel's ass since the 90s, and it's still going on today. Those animated movies Marvel puts out are straight up booty cheeks compared to DCAU's output

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
DC animation stayed kicking Marvel's ass since the 90s, and it's still going on today. Those animated movies Marvel puts out are straight up booty cheeks compared to DCAU's output
Batman: TAS was straight up art back in the day. X-men was on that Primal Rage animation b

Imm0rt4l

I look back at Batman TAS with so much fondness. The show started when I was 6 years old, but I can go back and watch that show and it's still damn good. Can't say that for a lot of stuff I watched at that age.

x-men intro sounds like whitney houston-I'm your baby tonight

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Batman TAS is one of the best written animated shows ever. Justice League was no slouch either.

DC always kicked Mahvel's ass when it came to animated shows.

ReiGun

I didn't watch Batman or X-Men as a youngin. Spider-Man was my shit though.

I'm half and half on Marvel and DC. Some I like; others I don't.

RedSwirl

Batman TAS is one of the best written animated shows ever. Justice League was no slouch either.

DC always kicked Mahvel's ass when it came to animated shows.

Pretty much the known truth. I mean, if aspects originating in TAS made it into comics and the Nolan movies then what can deny it's legitness?

DominoKid

Pharrel hasn't really been out and about in a while has he? I know he was on that Robin Thicke video, but it wasn't like when he produced Justified and was everywhere.

somehow he finds his way on the big releases still.
just in the last 12 months he's had a beat/feature on Channel Orange, GKMC, God Forgives I Dont, Wolf, ONIFC to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom