• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Yall remember when Dada Apparel was hot?

drakedada.jpg

Sike I'm lying. Dada wasn't ever hot. Drake is so damn goofy.

BKbEBhLCYAAXvZj.jpg

Nakazato

If I the powerball ill give some money to most of the frequent posters in black gaf. In Dy's case ill give him money for back owed Child support

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
will yal tell that man to stop thinking about buying a cape?

she's living her life. let her. she's probably going the route of telling you problems just to tell somebody - she's not asking or expecting you to fix it. and if she's been doing her miss independent thing all this time and you/her haven't done anything then why change up now?

let it be

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
will yal tell that man to stop thinking about buying a cape?

she's living her life. let her. she's probably going the route of telling you problems just to tell somebody - she's not asking or expecting you to fix it. and if she's been doing her miss independent thing all this time and you/her haven't done anything then why change up now?

let it be

im lost

akira28

DarkFaze, I'm assuming.

Her parents are rich. They'll love having a grandkid, I'll bet. Years and years ago I would have said, abortion, etc. But it probably won't be the end of her life at all.

Might be a lame connection to dude, but that could work out too. Might put a hamper on you two...but maybe not.

Offer your advice, just make sure you're offering good advice, from the right place.

If I one the lottery im gonna do what I already planned. By my own club. Build from the ground up and not some grimey joint but something that cats will respect. And possible buy a hotel. Invest a shitload and just build a decent sized house. And build my momma a house. and my sisters a house.

man her body looked good in iron man 3 tho

i can forget the basic booty

Haven't caught 3, but she did turn my penis and brain against each other after 2.
yeah i like Gwyneth Paltrow. she's like the super hot version of one of my neighbors.

I'm not talking about her physically. I've read too much about her to like her, she's close to being a 21st century Marie Antoinette. I got a half billion, and no time for that.

DominoKid

Haven't caught 3, but she did turn my penis and brain against each other after 2.

I'm not talking about her physically. I've read too much about her to like her, she's close to being a 21st century Marie Antoinette. I got a half billion, and no time for that.

yeah i don't know that much about her personally. shit i really don't know about her outside of Pepper Potts.

Which one of blackgaf's potential lotto winners is gonna fly me over 1st class to the celebrations (there better be some damn chicken on my flight)

I'd get my ignorant out the way first after winning and pay Gianna Michaels like 25 grand to spend a night with me.

After that I'd pretty much live smart, invest , etc.

Gorillaz

I remember when G Paltrow sung something I think it was Niggas in Paris and Everyone got upset and shit. Lot of rappers came out and said it was cool cause shes cool with Jay Z and Bey since they hangout alot and shit

Other than that Idk much of her.

I heard Paltrow is snobby as hell, think her shit smells like roses, you know what I mean?

She was lookin' good in Iron Man 3 though, nigga aint gon lie about that

DominoKid

I'd get my ignorant out the way first after winning and pay Gianna Michaels like 25 grand to spend a night with me.

After that I'd pretty much live smart, invest , etc.

Yeah I got a list that I'd run through. I call it involved philanthropy. It sounds better than tricking or paying for it lol.

DominoKid

I hate when my threads backfire/derail lol. This is why I rarely make threads on GAF. Too many folks pick up on one small detail they have a problem with and get stuck on it.

DominoKid

the Beyowulf is preggers "again"

that makes this Blind Item i read a whole lot more interesting

This married couple has a fascinating dilemma on their hands!

They tried to get pregnant. After a miscarriage, they went the surrogate route. The surrogate produced a happy, healthy baby.

The couple decided that they wanted another child. Logically, they decided to hire a surrogate again. The surrogate got pregnant… but so did the wife!

The couple is totally shocked! Both pregnancies are still very early on, and there is no guarantee that both women will carry to term, so there will no announcements for a while. But they are already talking about the possibilities.

If both women can successfully carry to term, will they keep both children? Admit to a surrogate? Pretend that the wife gave birth to twins? If only the surrogate carries successfully to term, will they admit to the surrogate? Pretend that the wife gave birth?
It certainly is an interesting dilemma!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
If I win I'm shutting down BET
Godspeed, DrFunk.
I remember when G Paltrow sung something I think it was Niggas in Paris and Everyone got upset and shit. Lot of rappers came out and said it was cool cause shes cool with Jay Z and Bey since they hangout alot and shit

Other than that Idk much of her.
I don't care about Paltrow but that whole scandal was dumb.

I wonder what the divorce rates are in places with brothels.

Majority of time a guy is cool emotionally and in terms of investment with his significant other but he just has a fierce desire to slay new ass once in a while.

Imagine a society where it was normal for a dude to just go out and have a whore once in a while and go back to the house and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom