• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gave that nigga hell until we graduated, even the school staff got in on it. The next day during morning announcements the principal was like "and students please mindful and respectful of each other, because we dont another incident like yesterday...... Is that right Mr. Clements" When he said his name the whole homeroom class was on the floor laughing. He deserved it though he was a dick back in highschool

"Remember everyoene, be respectful and kind......lest you catch an asswhoopin' like this bitchass right here! Y'all see that, that shit was CRAZY! OK Now turn your books to page 127"

DominoKid

We gave that nigga hell until we graduated, even the school staff got in on it. The next day during morning announcements the principal was like "and students please mindful and respectful of each other, because we dont another incident like yesterday...... Isnt that right Mr. Clements" When he said his name the whole homeroom class was on the floor laughing. He deserved it though he was a dick back in highschool

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao.

i remember my english/homeroom teacher in 8th grade used to throw in slick barbs when somebody got their asswhooped. on some "yo you might want to leave devante alone, you know what happened the last time somebody messed w/ him. right jarrod?" whole class dying laughing.

Nakazato

We gave that nigga hell until we graduated, even the school staff got in on it. The next day during morning announcements the principal was like "and students please mindful and respectful of each other, because we dont another incident like yesterday...... Isnt that right Mr. Clements" When he said his name the whole homeroom class was on the floor laughing. He deserved it though he was a dick back in highschool

HAHA

"Honey, where's Jordan? You didn't pick him up from school!?"

"Baby...our son got hit with a five-star frog splash during lunch today..."

"...ok let's just...ok let's just not associate with him for a week, alright?"

"Associate with who?"

Slayven

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao.

i remember my english/homeroom teacher in 8th grade used to throw in slick barbs when somebody got their asswhooped. on some "yo you might want to leave devante alone, you know what happened the last time somebody messed w/ him. right jarrod?" whole class dying laughing.
Nothing adds salt like a person in authority saying " I guess you will know better next time, huh?. And you better not get blood on that chair"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
-"I'm sorry but I think our company is gonna go in another direction"

-"Excuse me asking, but did you get to the last line of my resume?"

-"Uh...let's see, under Personal Achievements you listed 'turning a handshake with a neighbor into a Rock Bottom into his inflatable pool'..well, I almost made a huge mistake, welcome aboard. Forgive me if I'm reluctant to shake your hand, this is a very expensive coffee table."
omg

I am in literal tears of laughter on these stunna stories.

"Honey, where's Jordan? You didn't pick him up from school!?"

"Baby...our son got hit with a five-star frog splash during lunch today..."

"...ok let's just...ok let's just not associate with him for a week, alright?"

"Associate with who?"

"Ma, where's Jordan, shouldn't he be home from school by now?"

"who?"

" Why are you photoshopping our family portrait?"

"Dad, why are you disassembling Jordan's bed?"

"I don't know who this Jordan you keep rambling about, but if you don't keep that name out of this house we're gonna take you to live with your grandma"

ReiGun

Back in elementary school, stunners were just a standard part of fighting. Though, it was the kid who found a way to hit a pedigree that ended up catching an expulsion. The principle then went around to each fifth grade telling us how bad wrestling was and how that type of behavior wouldn't be tolerated.

The following week, two guys 3-D'd a girl onto a table.

Slayven

omg

I am in literal tears of laughter on these stunna stories.
Growing up in the south I seen a dude fly out the bed of a pickup , and just start wailing on a dude. I don't know what the fight was about but pickup dude was like in a wolverine berserker rage screaming and half crying.

Back in elementary school, stunners were just a standard part of fighting. Though, it was the kid who found a way to hit a pedigree that ended up catching an expulsion. The principle then went around to each fifth grade telling us how bad wrestling was and how that type of behavior wouldn't be tolerated.

Reigun went to World Wrestling Elementary, or WWE.

Growing up in the south I seen a dude fly out the bed of a pickup , and just start wailing on a dude. I don't know what the fight was about but pickup dude was like in a wolverine berserker rage screaming and half crying.

I'm imagining this guy literally flying out a pick-up truck, with manga action lines around him, seething with hot latino rage

Nakazato

LOL

DominoKid

I got ISS in Elementary once for ripping on this kid like I was The Rock giving a promo. Roody Poos, Candy Ass, Jabroni, Turn that boot sideways, It doesnt matter. I hit all the standards. IDK wtf I was thinking. The class was howling though, and then the teacher came back in the room...

I wasn't allowed to watch wrestling for a while.

Boy:"mama,why daddy dont come home no more"

Mama:"boy,yo dumb ass daddy fooled around and got chokeslammed in a fight.I cant have a lame like that raise my baby."

Makes sense why Dy doesnt have anything to do with his kids.

I got ISS in Elementary once for ripping on this kid like I was The Rock giving a promo. Roody Poos, Candy Ass, Jabroni, Turn that boot sideways, It doesnt matter. I hit all the standards. IDK wtf I was thinking. The class was howling though, and then the teacher came back in the room...

I wasn't allowed to watch wrestling for a while.

Did you try to explain that the kid refused to smell what you were cooking?

"ay thats that dude that got stone cold stunnered back in 9th grade.that why his wife left him."

Dude, I remember I stunnered some kid in the middle of the locker bank in middle school and I wouldn't let him live it down for a long time.

Although, when you think about it, the stunner was a pretty dangerous thing to do. You could probably really break someone's neck if they didn't know what it was and just kinda stood there without dropping

My only claim to fame when it came to the total overwhelming of a human being that still gets talked about in conversation to this day not by me mind you but my lady who tells it to everyone when we talk about how we met. When she and I first got together I was working security at a local hospital. Lets just say someone got unruly and started acting up threatening the staff and he got in my face. He started spitting and carrying on and I had to let it slide. But then he decided to call me "out of his element"(a racial epiteth) and spit in my face. And said Im gonna fuck that nurse out there I lost it and picked this 6'3 bastard up and choke slammed that fucker into the linoleum. Then proceeded to pick him up and put him on a gurney. He didn't peep until the cops came.

Before that I was station at Ft Bragg NC and it was my birthday and we went to what was then the House of Dolls strip club. I got put on stage along with someone else by Teri Weigel who was the featured dancer. Well she put a a dvd and a pass for 20 minutes in VIP and a picture with her. The minute the DJ said go instead of going for the pass I RockBottomed the fucker off the stage. The whole club went up laughing and screaming. A few of the chicks that we knew personally were saying my name and I was laughing then the bouncer rushed up and the DJ and owner called them off.

ReiGun

Your fourth grade teacher yoked you up? Mine never went that far. He just threw things and slammed tables and yelled at us to "Shut the fuck up when I'm talking!" when we got too loud. But never yoked.

Amazingly, he lasted the whole year before someone complained and fired him.

DominoKid

I am officially ready for E3 now after seeing this gif.
ibyj42JfSHsGh4.gif

Your fourth grade teacher yoked you up? Mine never went that far. He just threw things and slammed tables and yelled at us to "Shut the fuck up when I'm talking!" when we got too loud. But never yoked.

Amazingly, he lasted the whole year before someone complained and fired him.

Yeah I'd known her since I was in Kindergarten because I used to have to go to her class all the time to do work since I was way above grade level. By 4th grade she was a family friend so my mom gave her a pass to discipline as she saw fit within reason.

My 5th grade teacher married one of my mom's cousins when I was in the 3rd grade. I had suuuuuuch a crush on her growing up. She was too fine.

So yeah I couldn't get away with shit in 4th and 5th grade.

ibyj42JfSHsGh4.gif

Yeah I'd known her since I was in Kindergarten because I used to have to go to her class all the time to do work since I was way above grade level. By 4th grade she was a family friend so my mom gave her a pass to discipline as she saw fit within reason.

My 5th grade teacher married one of my mom's cousins when I was in the 3rd grade. I had suuuuuuch a crush on her growing up. She was too fine.

Another funny gif i seen today was the clip from never ending story with the horse sinking in the swamp. "come on nintendo your sinking"

zon

ibyj42JfSHsGh4.gif

That gif alone will increase the "neogaf are sony fanboys" bullshit across the internet.

my best moment had to be either DDTing a dude after school or the one punch KO that i didn't even get suspended for because dude wanted to fight me all day and i went out of my way to avoid him and everyone else backed me up.

worst had to betting hit with the big boot from a dude in an ankle cast. was so embarassed i didn't even continue to fight, just jogged away.

My best feat was hit this kid who was too eager to fight me with the sweet chin music, dude squares up ready to fight, me I got my hands in my pocket relaxed, he's like come on I got shit to do before he could finish I ran up on him and hit that nigga with a superkick I'll never forget the clank sound his teeth made when the kick landed, put em to sleep for about 20 seconds

Nakazato

My best feat was hit this kid who was too eager to fight me with the sweet chin music, dude squares up ready to fight, me I got my hands in my pocket relaxed, he's like come on I got shit to do before he could finish I ran up on him and hit that nigga with a superkick I'll never forget the clank sound his teeth made when the kick landed, put em to sleep for about 20 seconds

DAMN SON XD

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hit my cousin with an atomic elbow at his 16th birthday party

he lost his starting spot on the football team the next day

#justice

You ever wanted to hit somebody so hard that fucking sound ceased? Im talking some straight MK/KI shit.

Edit: I know what I wanna do if I win the lottery. Im hiring Good Ole Jr to commentate my life. Also everytime I enter a room I have entrance music.

Edit: I know what I wanna do if I win the lottery. Im hiring Good Ole Jr to commentate my life. Also everytime I enter a room I have entrance music.

I remember reading that Bill Gates has chips in his home clothes so that everytime he walks into a room, the lighting/heat changes to whatever he set it too. I want that too, AND that entrance music idea.

ReiGun

You ever wanted to hit somebody so hard that fucking sound ceased? Im talking some straight MK/KI shit.

I used to want to be a wrestler for that exact reason. I thought it would be so cool to be able to enter a room and have music play. lol

Imm0rt4l

Nothing better than lining up a sweet stiff arm to some dude trying to tackle you.....

SIT DOWN SON!!
Feels good man. I once went for a tackle on this huge guy, he was 6 foot 5 at least 280 lbs. I was about 215 at the time. I couldn't stop him only slow him down and he was content to run with me at his back like I was some annoying fly. I felt slighted. So I suplexed him.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
reminds me of when Reggie Bush got the Smush.

i went to my friends rugby practice once for shits and giggles, saw some dude get his jaw broke in about the first 5 minutes about 6 feet away from me, and it just reaffirmed the fact that im not about contact sports lol. i can live w/ just soccer and basketball.
I knewwwwwwwww Reggie Bush getting cleaned out was coming next.

Basketball gets real.

Don't let the 2010 and after NBA fool you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom