• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

This old bitch tried to fight me because I parked in front of her apartment. They dont even have assigned spots. You dont own this shit.

She lucky I was in a good mood today because about two days ago I would've told her ass something nice.

zero_suit

This old bitch tried to fight me because I parked in front of her apartment. They dont even have assigned spots. You dont own this shit.

She lucky I was in a good mood today because about two days ago I would've told her ass something nice.
Haha, did you give up the spot?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

I remember some guy regularly parking in my assigned spot for a few weeks when i first moved to my new apartment. I left a few notes on his car explaining that it was my spot, that i paid for, despite not having a car.

Anyway, after another week of him ignoring my notes, i went out and bought a wheel clamp and clamped him in the spot. That day, i got back from rugby to find him banging at my door, very angry. of course, i was feeling very big, and as soon as he saw me, he went all meek and shit. Apologised for damaging my door, and pleaded with me to remove the clamp so he could get to work.

I haven't heard from or seen him since that day.

Side note: You need a license to clamp vehicles in the UK, i assume it is the same over there for you guys. But he didn't know that at the time lol

DominoKid

Haha, did you give up the spot?

Fuck no! Well technically. I was visiting my pops for the weekend and she caught me with that bullshit on the way out. But even if I was staying I still wouldnt have moved. It's not even like I took her spot. The whole side was open. She was just mad because I parked in front of her apartment and she had to park next to me.

sn: Venus Williams out here looking ooooold. Looking like
aunt-vivians-dance-fresh-prince.jpg
on a tennis court.

sn 2: i gotta get into GoT. even my aunt watches that shit.

BCT im at the gate(work) and im trying to relax an keep chill dealing with folks. So I have put on a mix of tracks ranging from Daft Punk to T.I.

First up is....Hello

Next
Swimming Pools

Then
Bad

Any suggestions to keep ya boy sane. Im constantly monitoring. Post Away.

Nakazato

Just made it to Austin. Going to see a friend I have seen since college. I like Texas kinda cool. I dont how ever like that Austin/Round Rock is one big highway.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
BCT im at the gate(work) and im trying to relax an keep chill dealing with folks. So I have put on a mix of tracks ranging from Daft Punk to T.I.

First up is....Hello

Next
Swimming Pools

Then
Bad

Any suggestions to keep ya boy sane. Im constantly monitoring. Post Away.

Do you listen to Soca? Been getting back into it after a mini carnival this weekend. Probably too party-ish if you are trying to keep chill, haha

In case you did want to check it out, some African - Soca fusion.

And straight up carnival beats.

Gaming is on some different shit. Its like a bombed out and depleted battlefield. So many skirmishes but it looks like a storm is on the horizon. E3 is gonna be like fuckin D-Day. That needs to be Sunhilegends next gif.

I am pretty much abandoned it. I am going to get my PS3 and get balls deep into that, I want to play that ni ni poo poo white witc h game.

Yeah bought that shit digitally day one. Still haven't beaten it but love it. Really solid story and straight forward gameplay. Also a very pretty game. If you like JRPGs with a kinda pokemon flair its easy to get behind.

Slayven

Yeah bought that shit digitally day one. Still haven't beaten it but love it. Really solid story and straight forward gameplay. Also a very pretty game. If you like JRPGs with a kinda pokemon flair its easy to get behind.

i love pokemon shit, But Digimon still worlds better in shows and designs.

Imm0rt4l

The biggest injustice this gen was Kingdom Hearts being butchered

I just want KH3, yo :(

Meh, it's not like Kingdom Heart was ever really that good. It just devolved further in it's own stupidity/japanese overly convoluted story topiness. KH is beyond fubar and if it were ever really worth a damn then Disney would probably do something with it. Square aint the same, and probably never will be. Such a poorly managed company. How do you fuck up such a simple concept in merging square characters and disney characters in a game, it doesn't need to be so fucking complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom