• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Wait I just looked, he isn't banned tho or did he get unbanned quick?

How did Anti get banned to?

When is Devo and Squiddy coming back?

BCT what is happening right now

Professor Beef's avatar was in tribute to her perm.

...Makes it sound like death, kinda.

EDIT: Fyrewulff hasn't gotten a response yet.

Anti was supposedly permed for her comments on Evilore making the huge community purge.

Don't know about Squiddy or Devo, but Devo may have been banned for thread-whining. That's weird though because it wasn't done in the actual thread.

Dereck

alfonso-ribeiro-wedding-6.jpg

carlton never got old.
Wonderful

hahaha i guess the community mass move was no biggie to me because

(1) this thread and the android thread were already there

(2) i subscribe to all the ongoing 'megathread' type threads

(3) i like and actually try to stick to the 'new thread for new news' thing

(4) pinned tabs

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Buuuut more than one person complained about the community move.

Wonder why she took the brunt of everything

Onemic

Complaining about the Community shift in GirlGAF is what got her, specifically. Another user was permed over it too, but EL already didn't like AM as you can tell by his gravestomp.

guess I was 98% sure then lol....If that's the case, that's even weaker than the post here considering the amount of people that were also complaining about the move.

could be anything. wrong place, wrong time. ratted out. bad luck. being on 'the list' of people with strikes...

The third strike rule wins again.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You know, I really hate mod dick riding. Anyone with a red name says sonething, the ass sniffers come out.

just got finished watching Poetic Justice

lol

"That bitch need to get a job in a liquor store as much as she drink"

"If I'm a bitch yo momma's a bitch"

"Fuck you and yo drunk ass pussy"

"Cu'inn' Pete!"

"They gon' fuck up, fuck you up!"

Also Just saw batman begins for the first time in years....I can finally see why people feel it's the best in the series

I started to feel that too after a while even though I prefer TDK because of Ledger's Joker. The arc felt a bit more genuine in Begins even though they're essentially a trilogy of action movies.

Speaking of first times seeing a movie, I saw Fresh a few not long ago. Man, that little kid is the devil. I had a fall back attack at the end, fuck! I had no idea it was going in that direction from what I'd heard. Definitely check it out to anyone who hasn't.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
My body is trying to adjust to timezone change, but i got into LA last night. Boy, there are some beautiful ladies in this part of the world. Also my cab fare from the airport to hotel cost me $70 😐

Love how black people talking about video games is a novelty now.

I get this one on a regular basis.

cdyhybrid

My body is trying to adjust to timezone change, but i got into LA last night. Boy, there are some beautiful ladies in this part of the world. Also my cab fare from the airport to hotel cost me $70 😐

I get this one on a regular basis.

That's a long ass cab ride. I'm about to make some scrambled eggs. Food of the gods.

cdyhybrid

Yeah, i was watching the meter rise and thinking, good thing i'm claiming this back on expenses.

That's the way to go. No way a $70 cab ride gets on my actual card. Fuck that. Man, fucking weird spot when your best friend is persona non grata with your cloest group of friends. Girl is my best friend but the group I almost always kick it with hates her. Shit is weird.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
That's the way to go. No way a $70 cab ride gets on my actual card. Fuck that. Man, fucking weird spot when your best friend is persona non grata with your cloest group of friends. Girl is my best friend but the group I almost always kick it with hates her. Shit is weird.

Had that once. Turns out it was because one of the girls in my circle of friends actually liked me. So it was all territory marking and shit like that.

zon

Did she have a history/record or something?

Evilore has said that they met when he was travelling Europe, and according to him she said "mean things" about him behind his back so he told her to fuck off and put her on a "one more thing and permban" shitlist.

Hard to verify now that she's gone.

Slayven

Evilore has said that they met when he was travelling Europe, and according to him she said "mean things" about him behind his back so he told her to fuck off and put her on a "one more thing and permban" shitlist.

Hard to verify now that she's gone.

She said they never met, she changed her mind at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom