• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon BCT.

Doesn't it feel good after a shitty day waking up cleaning up opening the sun roof and while everyone is asleep or at church driving down a back road like its burnout. Music turned up bumping loud beats and letting the sun and wind just help you relax. Then going to the most ghetto waffle house and having a solid meal and just relaxed.

Nakazato

looks like Devo is free

who is this Anti and why dose Free want some of the sweet pom pom

Edit:new arrested development is unfunny :-

FyreWulff

My body is trying to adjust to timezone change, but i got into LA last night. Boy, there are some beautiful ladies in this part of the world. Also my cab fare from the airport to hotel cost me $70 😐

I get this one on a regular basis.

I'm trying to get my stomach to settle the fuck down. At least my anxiety isn't over the flight anymore. Also holy crap at that taxi bill.

8F7uSNT.gif

GAF will burn. Some of these bans are crazy man. Like I honestly don't know what I can and can't say or is the rule just don't criticize Evilore.

harSon

Banned
I can't use company computers to browse the internet, so I'm going to have to wait til lunch to catch up the news leading up til that point. I'm debating on whether I should do that, or just wait til I get home and watch the conference naturally.

I'm down to participate on the Sony and Nintendo stuff later that night though. Why not a Skype group chat?

I can't use company computers to browse the internet, so I'm going to have to wait til lunch to catch up the news leading up til that point. I'm debating on whether I should do that, or just wait til I get home and watch the conference naturally.

I'm down to participate on the Sony and Nintendo stuff later that night though. Why not a Skype group chat?

watch it naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom