• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deprive

LOL drake

MS is nuts at $500. People will blow that on a tablet and smartphone, because those two things are status symbols. This ain't 2006, MS isn't coming off of a PS2 monster console, and the economy isn't that good.

smh lost their minds.

$500?

lol nope

83287732.gif

Aisha Tyler is hosting, prepare for a dozens threads about what a true gamer is

Tyler's love for dudebro games was clear for years to anyone who has seen her stand-up or just heard her in interviews. People lost their damn minds last year and couldn't comprehend a pretty girl who likes FPSs.

BHZ Mayor

I really feel like that's dhalsim esque reaching with that topic.

How fucked up in the head do you have to be for your mind to instantly go to that? I guess, if you had to connect to something insidious, it would be something more like watching someone fight for their life after being stabbed or something. I will say one thing though. That thread is exposing those who've been raised by the internet rather than actual life experience.

Paying for online though. Not cool at all and neither is the defense for it.

I put up with MS shit for 3 years and aslong as sony dont put nerflix and other apps behind the paywall it wont bother me as much. With live your paying for everything and still have ads everywhere, thats the shit I dont like.

DominoKid

I do not have enough gifs to capture just how much Microsoft lost.

I cannot wait to come back to Playstation and I imagine most people feel the same. $599 USD is but a distant memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom