• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some kind of American accent but no one can ever place me. Seems like the obvious ones are South, Boston, NY, NJ, midwest and sometimes socal.

I don't think I have any particular region when I speak, I might upload a voice clip one day and let people tell me where I sound like I'm from...might be fun? Or infuriating who knows, it's like the lotto!

I would say you are a native of heaven, cause you look like an angel

Angels can only look one way? Why can't she look like an archangel? Or a Seraphim? Damn yo.

Slayven

I don't think I have any particular region when I speak, I might upload a voice clip one day and let people tell me where I sound like I'm from...might be fun? Or infuriating who knows, it's like the lotto!

Angels can only look one way? Why can't she look like an archangel? Or a Seraphim? Damn yo.

More like a Valkyrie.

FyreWulff

Also nobody says y'all in Nebraska

Don't know where people get that idea. Also the only people that wear cowboy hats are the pimped out old Mexican guys with the apple colored jeans and the boots with the spurs

harSon

Banned
Juno Temple was kind of hot in that movie too. I haven't really liked her in anything else, but the blonde hair and the back woods country accent did something for me.

Imm0rt4l

Juno Temple was kind of hot in that movie too. I haven't really liked her in anything else, but the blonde hair and the back woods country accent did something for me.
Yea she was hot and very endearing. But she was probably the only character in the film that I wouldn't describe as deplorable.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Speaking of mcconaughey, did anyone catch that flick killer Joe last year?

You'll never look at fried chicken the same.

I thought people were hyping that up for it to turn into something lame. Turns out, it wasn't hype, it was a fucking warning. lol. That scene was so uncomfortable to sit through...

Fuck it, I'll watch the movie despite the fact I LIKE KFC! That's right, I said it! I like KFC, especially when I get their hot wings and I put some hot sauce on it, god damn, so good

Slayven

Fuck it, I'll watch the movie despite the fact I LIKE KFC! That's right, I said it! I like KFC, especially when I get their hot wings and I put some hot sauce on it, god damn, so good

child-crying.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thanks for all the love for the podcast. No lie, I thought it was gonna suck at first but Moris is one of the good ones.

Also, Bish4prez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom