• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Good to see more of our brothers coming out in support of KFC.

I'm curious why you think so. I find the character fascinating. Even all the weird bondage stuff from the earlier stories.

Why do folks decide to lose.

She has too much baggage, I could go one. But I am just going to stare at Devo.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Popeyes only good for mardi gras cheesecake

NO

Don't forget the red beans w/ rice

DY_nasty said:
No clue. But I've seen your story referenced on GAF before by people who I don't believe have ever posted in this thread.

I've also seen Mufasa's posts be hated on by proxy - like by dudes he didn't even mention. Something leaked, whether deliberately or inadvertently.

Slayven

NO

Don't forget the red beans w/ rice

I've also seen Mufasa's posts be hated on by proxy - like by dudes he didn't even mention.

LOL I remember that one dude mad because Mufasa got women. And he dropped the hate in a totally unrelated thread. Like Mufasa was talking about Sonic and dude was like " Yeah why don't you go back to disrespecting women."

I want to be hated that bad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LOL I remember that one dude mad because Mufasa got women. And he dropped the hate in a totally unrelated thread. Like Mufasa was talking about Sonic and dude was like " Yeah why don't you go back to disrespecting women."

I remember that shit too lol...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Also, shoutouts and thanks to all the new posters in here. I'm busy as hell during the week so I almost never say whats up to the new people but seeing new names is great.

Edit: ^at least 3 of gaf's most hated are major contributors are regulars in this thread lol

lol. what?

I'm not really familiar with Mufasa. Why is he hated?

If a member gets approved with the username "DY's Kid" or something, I might just die from laughter.

Dynasty's Illegitimate Child

with this as the avatar

child-crying.jpg

Nakazato

Devo's hate on gaf is unjustified as in MF's just because fm gets that sweet sweet pom pom from almost anyone he wants. In Devo case its like omg she a female posting on the internet that logical and smart and will rip me a new one. Fuck that bitch im going to bait out a ban for her.

Its crazy. But i do want to say big ups to sista devo for putting up with us and standing by our side against gafs racist.

And to fm... I wish i lived ur life.

Slayven

Devo's hate on gaf is unjustified as in MF's just because fm gets that sweet sweet pom pom from almost anyone he wants. In Devo case its like omg she a female posting on the internet that logical and smart and will rip me a new one. Fuck that bitch im going to bait out a ban for her.

Its crazy. But i do want to say big ups to sista devo for putting up with us and standing by our side against gafs racist.

And to fm... I wish i lived ur life.

And people just needs to get over Dy not caring about kids and hating dogs. He is not going to change.

Imm0rt4l

Chicken and waffle flavored lays....

What is this niggatry.

and where can I get some
Someone on Facebook just posted a pic.

FyreWulff

I have not one but two sites that are based around hating me

get on my level

#xpacheat

FreeMufasa

Lol I remember that kid. He went from

"Wow let us know some more details"

To

"Are you like some zac efron looking dude"

To

"Oh wait, ur that women hating latahrio right?

To

"You're such a piece of shit lying 12 year old"

Funny thing is I never replied to him once.

I'm gonna make a thread later lol.

FyreWulff

I had a council form on a board specifically to get me banned

One forum I went to put me through their "ban court" in IRC, then I got unbanned later, so I kept asking for a new trial

they never gave me another one

:(

What'd they call it? The Council On the Slayven Question?

Slayven

One forum I went to put me through their "ban court" in IRC, then I got unbanned later, so I kept asking for a new trial

they never gave me another one

:(

What'd they call it? The Council On the Slayven Question?

Peter David(famous comic writer) got me banned on a comic book forum, but it was reversed an hour later.

Some people just stay salty over the weirdest things though and then come out of the woodwork when you say some innocuous as hell shit, that's what always get me.

Mumei

I ain't scared of Satch.

Is this you, Slay?

If we all rolled in there calling out shit wouldn't we be accused of acting like the so called "PC Brigade" that was referenced in the return of the word Cunt thread?

I used to go HAM in race related threads. But after years of doing it, I came to the conclusion that the hours upon hours I spent typing up well thought out, articulate and intellectually sound posts were pretty much all for nought. I'd rarely engage in any meaningful debate, at least debate that was reflective of the effort I put into my posts. I would type out a damn college thesis, and simply be met with "Lol, harSon's talking about race again!" or something as equally idiotic and effortless. And ignorance runs deep within society, and there are far too many ignorant assholes to weed them out in any meaningful way IMO.

Fighting the good fight is a young man's game.

As someone who has done his fair share of participating in topics about all sorts of social justice issues, I know that these things can all happen and they are discouraging infuriating, but meaningful participation in these threads is always better than disengagement. I think it helps simply to put the information out there, because even if the person you are talking to is unsalvageable, there are always other people who are reading it who can learn something from it.

That is my two cents, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom