• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out. 1990 is real as it gets.
Damn. Bunch of people in here just salty cus they losing the pulse of what's cool. It's ok gramps, we won't leave you behind. Dy's son knows what I'm talking about.

DY junior knows whats cool but he can't afford it. He's using the school's pc to superimpose those Jordan 11s on his feet so he can update his facebook profile pic. "Yo, check out what my pops got me! Love you dad. He said I can't wear em to school tho lol Always with that tough love..."

Black women aren't entitled to a black man. No one is entitled to anyone. In fact the leaps made so that she can date anyone in the spectrum and so can I, is a blessing. If it makes her soul wince then sucks for her.

Your fist....place it on your screen so that we can e-bump them together.

Gorillaz

Born in 91,
151967054_54ece67fcf_m.jpg

get at me

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
If you aint about watching Johnny Carson on a Black and White TV at your grandmama house you aint about dis life

I remember when those TVs had wood paneling and you had to turn the channel with dials (or pliers, if things got rough)

and the radiation they emitted, as well

FyreWulff

I remember when those TVs had wood paneling and you had to turn the channel with dials (or a pliers, if things got rough)

And not one but two dials on the TV.

And the TV actually went off the air at night, you had to wait for it to actually come back on the air in the morning. Until then, static

ReiGun

I remember when those TVs had wood paneling and you had to turn the channel with dials (or pliers, if things got rough)

I had a couple of those growing up. I think one lasted till like...97? I remember watching Pokemon on it in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom