• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your grandchild have to help you link youtube

I've been on the internet since Prodigy son, I seen shit you wouldn't believe. Dont think you can step to me just cause you just grew nut hair #1, respect your elders or Ima send you out to get a switch.

...I fucked up and went to that ratchetmess tumblr...

4007545_o.gif

Anyone got siblings on here? Just curious.

Older brother, younger brother. I'm reasonably cute, but little bro is a studly fellow who is trying to be a pop star (ugh, but we'll see). Big bro is autistic and partially retarded (blue baby). Long story on the later.

lol bro (who likes to post pictures of himself everywhere)

16653810200430795599154.jpg

I'd show my abs and all too, but I don't want to make the bruhs self-conscious >.>

Just don't bring ya girl round us!

FyreWulff

There's upsides and downsides.

Downside: When you're the oldest of a group everyone expects you to be a role model and near perfect in everything.

Upside: If somebody tried to fuck with you they had to fight 3 people and not 1

Average person no. But the contrast between the hair and the busyness at the bottom centers the overall presentation.

Fair enough.

Also I feel like one of the podcasts although not racially motivated, given our ages, should be about how it feels to know you're basically a boring domesticated asshole. Like we got a spice rack the other day, seriously shopping for spice racks. Adulthood, blegh.

I had a lady complain to me about 6 cents tax last night after she wanted to exchange pantyliners for a 2 liter of Pepsi

I need to hit the lottery or something

Fair enough.

Also I feel like one of the podcasts although not racially motivated, given our ages, should be about how it feels to know you're basically a boring domesticated asshole. Like we got a spice rack the other day, seriously shopping for spice racks. Adulthood, blegh.

Just wait till you start looking at items in the grocery store because it has its fiber content listed on the label.

I've been on the internet since Prodigy son, I seen shit you wouldn't believe. Dont think you can step to me just cause you just grew nut hair #1, respect your elders or Ima send you out to get a switch.

LOL, oh man, I remember when I stayed in the country in MS. Seeing someone get in trouble and have to pick out their own switch to get their ass beat with was hilarious. I remember kids just crying while looking for a switch. Don't know how many times I've seen someone try to grab a small one, just to piss off their parents even more to where they would grab their own

ReiGun

Anyone got siblings on here? Just curious.
Couple sisters. Four to be exact, two of which my dad didn't know about until they were full grown. I was raised with my mom's other kids. Older sister and a younger one.

Growing up was awkward cause it was a house full of women pretty much all the time. Male influence was scarce, and most males in the family, save my father usually, had trouble relating to me and I to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom