• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look.. I know people love the shit out of their Jay Z.. but how the hell is Reasonable Doubt a "classic" when nobody was checking for that shit until AFTER Jay blew up? I say the same shit to Em stans who claim Infinite is "classic." If that shit wasn't immediately accepted and recognized and THEN stood the test of time, that shit ain't classic.

/rant
Huh. I bought that album when it dropped. I was checking for it when the "Ain't No Nigga" track with Foxy Brown came out. I was blown away by the album and to this day, it's my favorite Jay album. To me it's unique amongst his albums in grit and beat style/selection. I still remember where I was when I heard "Can't Knock The Hustle" for the first time. Uniquely smooth yet potent.

To me, it's a classic. May have been slept on by some of you, but not by everyone.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
RgtiJVG.jpg

lookin good

Gorillaz

It was even more fucked up that they only did 2 songs within a minute and Bey basically told them to kick rocks after wards.

ReiGun

I can't decide if Star Trek or Fast 6 had the better tv spot so far.

Still waiting on Iron Manye.

ehh it is what it is I mean beyonce barely sung herself except for the final song... the whole thing was mostly gyrating pelvises and it was magnificent.

Basically. This performance wasn't about the singing. It was about watching dat ass shake.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
lmao are the 49ers even trying? I'm sorry dev but come on.

As far as the halftime show goes, they can all get it. Kelly is beautiful. And I cannot believe Bey had a baby. Shit makes no sense.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lmao are the 49ers even trying? I'm sorry dev but come on.

man this game is over. John Showed the world who the better son was lol

I'm telling ya'll they had a surrogate carry the child. Why would Beyonce ruin her career when she could have biological child be carried to term for the cost of a single concert

Fun fact, the company my Mother works at supplied transformers & other electrical peripherals for the super bowl in the earlier 00's, CBS & the NFL never went with them again.. despite the fact nothing went wrong.

Today,

they just got their revenge.
3AQmK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom