• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned quite a bit about slavery in several grades. Mistreatment, malnutrition, rapes, beatings, lynchings, kids being mixed but "black" due to the stringent rules. It's crazy what people suffered and endured. It didn't hit me how bad slaves really had it till my Women Studies, American History class. Ugh. Directing them to fornicate, being raped, families separated to break spirits. Fuck.

harSon

Banned
What'd y'all think of Karate Kid Remake Aka Lil nigga in Big China?

It's better than the original.

Jaden Smith completely dismantles Ralph Macchio in the acting and martial arts categories. I preferred Pat Morita over Jackie Chan, but the difference between the two characters/performances wasn't as noticeable as Jaden Smith and Ralph Macchio. The actual fight scenes between the two is night and day.

I've been wondering about this lately. How is slavery taught in the US? Is something continuous from kindergarten or like a year in high school?

Not much.

-It happened
-Brought over on boats
-There were whips
-Lasted a long time
-People were sold at auctions
-Plantations and cotton
-Harriet Tubman
-Frederick Douglas
-Underground Railroad
-Abraham Lincoln, who got shot by Booth
-Confederacy
-Civil War
-Free Slaves

Pretty much it, and pretty much in that order. I feel like the topic and major names were visited once in elementary school, then again in high school. Each time, covered in a couple of days and by a couple of pages in the history book. May have been more in the history book to it, but not much time was spent. Infinitely more discussion was spent on the Civil War and various battles than the actual slavery experience.

Serious info was either found on your own or not found until a college course was taken. Things may have improved since I was in the K-12 system in these regards, but I assume it varies from district to district.

It's better than the original.

Jaden Smith completely dismantles Ralph Macchio in the acting and martial arts categories. I preferred Pat Morita over Jackie Chan, but the difference between the two characters/performances wasn't as noticeable as Jaden Smith and Ralph Macchio. The actual fight scenes between the two is night and day.

This crack you on can I get some?

RedSwirl

I've been wondering about this lately. How is slavery taught in the US? Is something continuous from kindergarten or like a year in high school?

In the UK we weren't taught shit. We had half a lesson which was pretty much "the US is so bad cos of slaves!" But that's it. I actually didn't know britains role in ska very till I was 17. Just randomly clicking links on Wikipedia and I see "slavery in the British empire".

I remember being so shocked. They really hide it from you here.

I went to school in several places throughout the US and they all teach about it in pretty much every grade from 2nd on up, starting from the actual slave trade. Though, they put a lot of focus on slavery in the US and very little on slaves brought to other countries. My mon isn't even aware that black people in Central/South America are descended from African slaves as well. I admit to not even knowing how the black populations of European countries came to be, or what they went through post-slavery.

Edit: High school history class I remember did point out that blacks in the US went through an additional hundred years of systematic second-class citizenship leading up to civil rights. I still don't if anything like that was the case in any other country that participated in the slave trade.

In the UK we weren't taught shit. We had half a lesson which was pretty much "the US is so bad cos of slaves!" But that's it. I actually didn't know britains role in ska very till I was 17. Just randomly clicking links on Wikipedia and I see "slavery in the British empire".

I remember being so shocked. They really hide it from you here.

wow this is pretty much my thoughts too (UK perspective), well said.

harSon

Banned
This crack you on can I get some?

It's true though. Unless you're giving the film props for being the original, or viewing it through some nostalgic lenses, the remake is clearly the better film. I'd go as far as saying that the original is horribly overrated.

The relationship between Jaden and Jackie was superior, the remake has some gorgeous cinematography, the fighting choreography between the two is like comparing Ong Bak to some straight to DVD Steven Segal film, Jaden Smith can act circles around Ralph Macchio who is a legitimately shit actor, and the antagonist within the remake is intimidating and despicable in a way that isn't ridiculously cheesy and comic book like.

The only qualities the original had going for it was Pat Morita, originality and a protagonist who actually looked an appropriate age to have a legitimate love story arch (Jaden's youth was my only issue with the remake. He looked way to young for a love story to be formed within the narrative). The themes probably resonated a bit more within the original too, given the time in which it was released, but the remake was no slouch when it came to themes.

The only reason people like the original Karate Kid is straight up nostalgia and Pat Morita. You can shout GET HIM A BODYBAG/SWEEP THE LEG all you want, but the remake is superior pretty much across the board. Let's not pretend the original film was some kinda of cinema classic that should've remained untouched, lest it be soiled for future generations or some shit.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The only reason people like the original Karate Kid is straight up nostalgia and Pat Morita. You can shout GET HIM A BODYBAG/SWEEP THE LEG all you want, but the remake is superior pretty much across the board. Let's not pretend the original film was some kinda of cinema classic that should've remained untouched, lest it be soiled for future generations or some shit.
Honestly, I agree. But nostalgia is a powerful thing.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
- write a one page paper on a famous black athlete
I did mine on Muhammad Ali. The teacher took several points off for me not naming him Cassius Clay.

I thought it was pretty good, don't get the hate for it. The badass evil kid at the end was 35x more threatening then all of Cobra Kai.
I didn't get why Jaden just didn't whip his ass with a broomhandle, but I'm a big believer in the Chicago Way.

The visuals in the new one are amazing but...............

Calling it the Karate Kid was ridiculous since there is no Karate taking place, they should have called it the kung fu kid.

The fights while choreographed better are still bad because its kids fighting, and I cant look past it.

And sweep the leg/put em in a body bag are awesome I don't care who says otherwise.

Cobra Kai skeleton costume fight, the training through chores realization and crane kick were more interesting than anything in the remake.

Edit: Its also more realistic cause he kind of sucks at karate through all 3 movies, like anyone would if they just started at 16.

harSon

Banned
The visuals in the new one are amazing but...............

Calling it the Karate Kid was ridiculous since there is no Karate taking place, they should have called it the kung fu kid.

The fights while choreographed better are still bad because its kids fighting, and I cant look past it.

And sweep the leg/put em in a body bag are awesome I don't care who says otherwise.

Cobra Kai skeleton costume fight, the training through chores realization and crane kick were more interesting than anything in the remake.

This is honestly the dumbest criticism of a film, and its constantly repeated for reasons I can't explain outside of people reaching for a criticism. First of all, there's a shit ton of non-Karate martial arts moves utilized by Pat Morita and Ralph Macchio in the original film. Second of all, Hollywood is in the business of making money. Why would studios throw away name recognition, nostalgia and free publicity? It simply wouldn't make sense. And if a title honestly hiders your enjoyment of a film, well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

This is honestly the dumbest criticism of a film, and its constantly repeated for reasons I can't explain outside of people reaching for a criticism. First of all, there's a shit ton of non-Karate martial arts moves utilized by Pat Morita and Ralph Macchio in the original film. Second of all, Hollywood is in the business of making money. Why would studios throw away name recognition, nostalgia and free publicity? It simply wouldn't make sense. And if a title honestly hiders your enjoyment of a film, well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

There is a large amount of karate in the karate kid to act like there isn't is being disingenuous.

And if the movie is about learning kung fu they should change it because it comes off as kind of ignorant.

Edit: Also I liked the movie I just dont feel its better than the original. Dont know why you went off on such a tangent.

I agree that The Kung Fu Kid would be a more appropriate name. They did after all, rename it in its China release. So they weren't ignorant, they were just capitalizing on brand recognition.

People would have associated it with the franchise just from the kid in the title. Because if they already know about the karate kid seeing the trailer and even just hearing it would associate it with the original.

Hmm, I never knew there was such love for that movie. The original is one of my favourites and I was disappointed as fuck by Jaden Smith's acting. I know the original kid wasn't a great actor, but there was some charm in it at least.

harSon

Banned
There is a large amount of karate in the karate kid to act like there isn't is being disingenuous.

And if the movie is about learning kung fu they should change it because it comes off as kind of ignorant.

They considered changing the name to The Kung Fu Kid, but it's honestly an act of idiocy to throw away name recognition for the sake of appeasing people who are going to find something to complain about regardless. There's nothing ignorant about it. I'm sure they're well aware of the differences between China and Japan, but ultimately decided that making money was more important than an accurate movie title since you know, they're in the business of making money first and foremost.

If you're going to call the movie ignorant, it'd probably make more sense to do so in regards to the whole "outsider being thrust into foreign waters, and ultimately surpassing the indigenous population that was born into X" trope that was present within the film. Calling the title anything other than a cash grab is just reaching.

Episode 5 this Sunday 8pm est. onemic and Devo should be all but over sulking their superbowl defeat.

Ep.4 is at 175 total downloads.
Since we started the new site two weeks ago we've reached 407 downloads.

They need to remake Best of The Best.

Only if they bring back James Earl Jones as the coach. Because when I think of a spinning back kick, I think of this guy

989BOB_James_Earl_Jones_006.jpg

They considered changing the name to The Kung Fu Kid, but it's honestly an act of idiocy to throw away name recognition for the sake of appeasing people who are going to find something to complain about regardless. There's nothing ignorant about it. I'm sure they're well aware of the differences between China and Japan, but ultimately decided that making money was more important than an accurate movie title since you know, they're in the business of making money first and foremost.

If you're going to call the movie ignorant, it'd probably make more sense to do so in regards to the whole "outsider being thrust into foreign waters, and ultimately surpassing the indigenous population that was born into X" trope that was present within the film. Calling the title anything other than a cash grab is just reaching.

When did I say the movie was ignorant?

I said the title was.

harSon

Banned
Kung Fu would be a pretty stupid name. Wushu is the proper one.

The Wushu Kid is an even dumber title. Despite the fact that Wushu actually means 'martial arts' in Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin or both?) and Kung Fu means 'hard work,' due to Chinese/Hong Kong cinema pretty much reappropriating all Chinese martial arts under the term 'Kung Fu' in the 60s and 70s, a large block of the potential viewership is more familiar with that term as the terminology for Chinese martial arts. I'm willing to bet very few of the potential audience for the film would know what Wushu is.

When did I say the movie was ignorant?

I said the title was.

Semantics.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
In public schools I attended in California I think I learned a good amount about slavery but much more about the civil war and the american revolution. My 5th grade teacher was a civil war reenacter so we spent a lot of time on the subject but mostly the war aspect. I felt that even my American History course in college was pretty lacking but tons of kids were expposed to things they hadn't heard before like forced mating and some of the more severe consequences for disobeying.

I'm from NYC and went to catholic school so we spent 85% of the time learning the Holocaust... which was a lot more easier to explain than the churches part in capitalizing on crimes against brown people.

College opened my eyes to African American history. Its scary to think the majority of black and brown people in this country only know a whitewashed version of their history.

Semantics.

Well to be honest I don't know why you have such a stick up your ass for this movie I like the movie and own it on bluray I just don't find it as good as the original.

Yet somehow you have tried to suggest I am an idiot for not liking the title
This is honestly the dumbest criticism of a film
and then tried to suggest that I thought the movie was ignorant.
If you're going to call the movie ignorant

You want to argue your point of view go ahead but don't question my intelligence or put words in my mouth and blow it off as semantics.

harSon

Banned
I'm from NYC and went to catholic school so we spent 85% of the time learning the Holocaust... which was a lot more easier to explain than the churches part in capitalizing on crimes against brown people.

College opened my eyes to African American history. Its scary to think the majority of black and brown people in this country only know a whitewashed version of their history.

Yeah, pretty much everything I know was taught through my parents, films regarding the subject and supplemental reading through my own efforts. My dad owned a lot Black centric books, so I grew up reading Malcolm X's biography, Frederick Douglass' autobiography, Sports books (particularly books about the Negro Leagues), slave narratives, Web Dubois, Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou, Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison, etc. He also loved to support black films, so I grew up watching a lot of black films as well.

harSon

Banned
Well to be honest I don't know why you have such a stick up your ass for this movie I like the movie and own it on bluray I just don't find it as good as the original.

Yet somehow you have tried to suggest I am an idiot for not liking the title

and then tried to suggest that I thought the movie was ignorant.

You want to argue your point of view go ahead but don't question my intelligence or put words in my mouth and blow it off as semantics.

I wasn't implying that you were an idiot. I'm saying that it's a generic/cookie cutter complaint that I've seen levied on a consistent basis that I do not understand the legitimacy of. Unless you consider any attack on an argument a synonymous attack on the individual who made it, then honestly, I'm not sure how you could mistake the statement for some type of personal attack.

I phrased my previous statement badly, I meant, "if there's anything about the movie that's ignorant, then... blah blah blah." considering a film's title is somewhat connected to the film. Bad wording on my part, and I can't really expect people to read what's not there, so my bad on that front.

And to be fair, this back and fourth started with "This crack you on can I get some?" in regards to me preferring the remake. I just find it kind of weird that you would question my tastes, and then say I have a stick up my ass about it when I defend it.

People would have associated it with the franchise just from the kid in the title. Because if they already know about the karate kid seeing the trailer and even just hearing it would associate it with the original.

I disagree. There's quite a large segment of moviegoers who are completely oblivious to remakes even being remakes even when they share the same title as original movies (unless it's a movie that has HUGE pop culture recognition). I mean how many people knew going into it that 3:10 to Yuma was a remake? Not to mention all the foreign movies that get remade like Le Femme Nikita or Vanilla Sky.

Obviously the original movie is a huge pop culture icon and the storyline would immediately seem familiar but I don't think it would have that same recognition had they named it something else. If you put that movie out in the US and called it The Wushu Kid, I'm fairly certain you'd have Youtube-level comments about how it's a "straight rip off" of The Karate Kid.

I wasn't implying that you were an idiot. I'm saying that it's a generic/cookie cutter complaint that I've seen levied on a consistent basis that I do not understand the legitimacy of. Unless you consider any attack on an argument a synonymous attack on the individual who made it, then honestly, I'm not sure how you could mistake the statement for some type of personal attack.

I phrased my previous statement badly, I meant, "if there's anything about the movie that's ignorant, then... blah blah blah." considering a film's title is somewhat connected to the film. Bad wording on my part, and I can't really expect people to read what's not there, so my bad on that front.

And to be fair, this back and fourth started with "This crack you on can I get some?" in regards to me preferring the remake. I just find it kind of weird that you would question my tastes, and then find insult when I defend it.

Sarcasm, how does it work?

And its obvious your taking up the sword for the film but ranting against me as if I said that's the reason the movie was bad is crazy because I LIKE THE MOVIE.

My issue is not that your defending your point of view its that you were making a ton of assumptions when quoting my post.

harSon

Banned
I didn't learn much about african american history in college. What books do I start with? I've read stuff like Autobiography of Malcolm X, MLK's books, Frederick Douglass' books, et al on my free time. Where do I start from there?

The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano and Twelve Years a Slave are two extremely good slave narratives.

I wouldn't restrict myself to more history oriented books either. Sometimes works of fiction written within specific eras are a wonderful window through which to experience history though.

I disagree. There's quite a large segment of moviegoers who are completely oblivious to remakes even being remakes even when they share the same title as original movies (unless it's a movie that has HUGE pop culture recognition). I mean how many people knew going into it that 3:10 to Yuma was a remake? Not to mention all the foreign movies that get remade like Le Femme Nikita or Vanilla Sky.

Obviously the original movie is a huge pop culture icon and the storyline would immediately seem familiar but I don't think it would have that same recognition had they named it something else. If you put that movie out in the US and called it The Wushu Kid, I'm fairly certain you'd have Youtube-level comments about how it's a "straight rip off" of The Karate Kid.

It kind of was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fXFiNp6zds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T10ycFr770g

Remakes that don't lean on the original to heavily are always better than the ones that don't have enough original material.

It can still go bad like The Day the Earth Stood Still, but I at least gave it points for effort.

harSon

Banned
Sarcasm, how does it work?

And its obvious your taking up the sword for the film but ranting against me as if I said that's the reason the movie was bad is crazy because I LIKE THE MOVIE.

My issue is not that your defending your point of view its that you were making a ton of assumptions when quoting my post.

I know it's sarcastic, but it's still a tongue in cheek way of saying that you disagree with the statement.

I'm not even sure what your second sentence means...

And the only assumption I made is that you found the film to be ignorant, although that was bad phrasing on my part, but that's not your problem. Everything else I've said regarding the movie has been a general statement towards detractors of the film in general.

The Wushu Kid is an even dumber title. Despite the fact that Wushu actually means 'martial arts' in Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin or both?) and Kung Fu means 'hard work,' due to Chinese/Hong Kong cinema pretty much reappropriating all Chinese martial arts under the term 'Kung Fu' in the 60s and 70s, a large block of the potential viewership is more familiar with that term as the terminology for Chinese martial arts. I'm willing to bet very few of the potential audience for the film would know what Wushu is.

For someone who likes to be on point about culture this is pretty hilarious.

I know it's sarcastic, but it's still a tongue in cheek way of saying that you disagree with the statement.

I'm not even sure what your second sentence means...

And the only assumption I made is that you found the film to be ignorant, although that was bad phrasing on my part, but that's not your problem. Everything else I've said regarding the movie has been a general statement towards detractors of the film in general.

All of that because I said

harSon

Banned
For someone who likes to be on point about culture this is pretty hilarious.

I guess I can look forward to you overreacting to everything I write for the foreseeable future? I mean, I'm completely fine with it, but at least post something more informative and worthwhile than a passing statement.

As for reaffirming what I said (I'd be more specific, but you've given me nothing to go off of), what's hilarious about it? I agree that Wushu is a more legitimate term given the premise of the film, since Wushu mean 'martial arts' and is especially used when discussing tournament fighting. But outside of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other people who are familiar with Chinese culture, Kung Fu is infinitely more recognizable as the terminology for Chinese martial arts due to Chinese/Hong Kong films of the 60s and 70s. I'm simply saying that it makes more sense to use terminology that people are familiar with, considering the target audience was predominantly a Western one outside of China.

It kind of was

Remakes that don't lean on the original to heavily are always better than the ones that don't have enough original material.

The basic premises of the film are obviously the same, but in terms of specifics, it's not really a "ripoff." Stuff like the scene you posted are better characterized as a nod IMO, which is to be expected in a remake. There's like two scenes total that I can think of that are directly lifted from the original, and that's the scene you posted and the usage of the 'Crane Kick." Otherwise, the film seemed fairly original as far as remakes are concerned. I think the film is more of a reimagining or reappropriation of a concept for a contemporary audience, instead of a direct remake/brainless ripoff.

All of that because I said

As I said, pretty much everything I've said were arguments towards detractors in general. I've had arguments regarding the movie in several threads, and my arguments were sort of in response to that.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382978&highlight=the+karate+kid
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194562&highlight=the+karate+kid
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398137&highlight=the+karate+kid

I didn't mean for everything to be targetive of you specifically.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Karate Kid. Right. So yeah...I had a dream about Kelly Rowland last night. It was good.

Also I'm rocking this avatar of Bobby Womack for Feb because he is awesome and I felt like it.

It kind of was

It can still go bad like The Day the Earth Stood Still, but I at least gave it points for effort.

That's part of my overall point though. If you don't make it blatantly obvious that it's a remake there will be a portion of the audience that will decry any callbacks as being a rip off rather than an homage or a nod to the original. And it's not completely unjustified as Hollywood often re-appropriates basic plotlines with slight changes and calls it a new movie all the time.

I guess I can look forward to you overreacting to everything I write for the foreseeable future? I mean, I'm completely fine with it, but at least post something more informative and worthwhile than a passing statement.

As for reaffirming what I said (I'd be more specific, but you've given me nothing to go off of), what's hilarious about it? I agree that Wushu is a more legitimate term given the premise of the film, since Wushu mean 'martial arts' and is especially used when discussing tournament fighting. But outside of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other people who are familiar with Chinese culture, Kung Fu is infinitely more recognizable as the terminology for Chinese martial arts due to Chinese/Hong Kong films of the 60s and 70s. I'm simply saying that it makes more sense to use terminology that people are familiar with, considering the target audience was predominantly a Western one outside of China.

The basic premises of the film are obviously the same, but in terms of specifics, it's not really a "ripoff." Stuff like the scene you posted are better characterized as a nod IMO, which is to be expected in a remake. There's like two scenes total that I can think of that are directly lifted from the original, and that's the scene you posted and the usage of the 'Crane Kick." Otherwise, the film seemed fairly original as far as remakes are concerned. I think the film is more of a reimagining or reappropriation of a concept for a contemporary audience, instead of a direct remake/brainless ripoff.

As I said, pretty much everything I've said were arguments towards detractors in general. I've had arguments regarding the movie in several threads, and my arguments were sort of in response to that.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382978&highlight=the+karate+kid
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194562&highlight=the+karate+kid
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398137&highlight=the+karate+kid

I didn't mean for everything to be targetive of you specifically.

Then you shouldn't quote my post and bold it if you want to say your point, because it comes off as you are responding to me.

That's part of my overall point though. If you don't make it blatantly obvious that it's a remake there will be a portion of the audience that will decry any callbacks as being a rip off rather than an homage or a nod to the original. And it's not completely unjustified as Hollywood often re-appropriates basic plotlines with slight changes and calls it a new movie all the time.

Have you seen the new Footloose?

Change the music in the original to the remake and its 95% the same movie, almost shot for shot at some points. It was really disappointing because I loved Brewers first 2 films( Hustle & Flow, Black Snake Moan). I just hope he was able to get something original green lit for doing that.

Edit: Shit I just checked Craig Brewers IMDB and he has nothing upcoming but screenwriting Tarzan staring Alexander Skarsgard and Samuel L. Jackson...WTF

I know this. Still would open up a lot more avenues of proper terminology and being able to look up the right shit.

Have you seen the new Footloose?

Change the music in the original to the remake and its 95% the same movie, almost shot for shot at some points. It was really disappointing because I loved Brewers first 2 films( Hustle & Flow, Black Snake Moan). I just hope he was able to get something original green lit for doing that.

I have not seen it actually. The original didn't entertain me enough to want to see the remake. That being said I don't know if I'd be disappointed by it being so similar. I'd imagine that diehard fans of the original would appreciate that (as long as the music wasn't something they disliked). For a movie like that though the casting and music seem like they would be the most important aspects.

For something comparable.. I wouldn't be opposed to a Ferris Bueller shot for shot remake so long as the casting was well done. Put Justin Beiber in the lead role and I'd hate it. Put a young Joseph Gordon Levitt or a young Ryan Reynolds in there though and I'd give it a shot.

harSon

Banned
Then you shouldn't quote my post and bold it if you want to say your point, because it comes off as you are responding to me.

I was responding to your post initially, particularly the bolded sentence. I was using it as a jumping off point, although I suppose I could have made the rest of the post more distinct.

I know this. Still would open up a lot more avenues of proper terminology and being able to look up the right shit.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the terminology though. Kung Fu is just a catch all phrase meaning 'hard work,' which can and does include Chinese Martial arts. Hell, Kung Fu is actually somewhat appropriate given the fact that 'hard work' is a central theme within the narrative.

I'm all for being culturally accurate, but I don't think it's applicable in this instance. Even the Chinese use the term Kung Fu at times, and besides, they're the ones who thrust the term into popular culture in the 20th Century. This isn't really an issue of cultural ignorance. Words can and do morph in meaning, and that's certainly the case here.

I have not seen it actually. The original didn't entertain me enough to want to see the remake. That being said I don't know if I'd be disappointed by it being so similar. I'd imagine that diehard fans of the original would appreciate that (as long as the music wasn't something they disliked). For a movie like that though the casting and music seem like they would be the most important aspects.

For something comparable.. I wouldn't be opposed to a Ferris Bueller shot for shot remake so long as the casting was well done. Put Justin Beiber in the lead role and I'd hate it. Put a young Joseph Gordon Levitt or a young Ryan Reynolds in there though and I'd give it a shot.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lxi2f67QYt1qd0s1wo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom