• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibvsaFTVvnaE79.gif

Their bs was demonstrated as such on a level so easy to understand that they themselves understood it for a moment.

This lesson will probably be soon forgotten for most of them.

I can only imagine. :(

The teacher was Black Choctaw. Good teacher too. Of course the people in my class (this was when I was at SF State) thought he was a hardass but I thought he was very informative. It wasn't until then that I learned about the cross section of Native American peoples and blacks in many areas of the United States.

Talk? Sure. I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and ahem, friendly chat.

But the way you use "talk" makes it seem like she's interested in dating. I have a clear rule, if you're in high school don't go further than 1 grade away from your current grade regardless of age. Once you're out of highschool stay away from anyone in highschool.

Mr.Fresh

Talk? Sure. I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and ahem, friendly chat.

But the way you use "talk" makes it seem like she's interested in dating. I have a clear rule, if you're in high school don't go further than 1 grade away from your current grade regardless of age. Once you're out of highschool stay away from anyone in highschool.

I'm talkin about like she hits me up at 9 in the mornin sayin that her mom went to work and she wants to chill talk lol. When she sees my friends she asks them if I like her or if I talk about her and shit like that.

mark-sanchez.jpg

ReiGun

What's the worst hairstyle/cut y'all have had? I know some of you are old enough to have terrible ass high top fades too.

I tried to grow an afro, but that shit refused to grow in even. It was all lopsided. I looked a damn fool, but I was so determined to make it work. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom