• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had terrible bangs as a kid. Then I learned I didn't have to have 'em. Cut that shit.

uiTxfqC.jpg

There's me. Dark and asian. Don't ask. And yes that's an actual tan.

What's the worst hairstyle/cut y'all have had? I know some of you are old enough to have terrible ass high top fades too.

I got a Horrible picture, high top fade missing my 2 front teeth a yellow and black diamond sweater. Bonus shame I think I hade a diomand shaved onto the back of my head.

FyreWulff

Deep blue hair

Also if I let my hair grow down to the bottom of my neck it'll start curling. I can't manage to make it look not-stupid when it's like that, and it just makes the hair look thinner

I didn't like this one (quote for link)

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I just had terrible bangs as a kid. Then I learned I didn't have to have 'em. Cut that shit.

There's me. Dark and asian. Don't ask. And yes that's an actual tan.

now I know what this reminds me of

princess lurichiyo from bleach

YVrXIMA.jpg

White people who think they know how to cut black hair are never as bad as blacks who are terrible but think they are the shit.

Had a white guy line me up once and it was just...by the numbers, like something I could have done myself. Basically he was just trying not to fuck up too badly, which ended up being ok.

Black guys that find themselves "doin too much" end up trying to create their own hairline and shit..

Did you guys know that Brits can do racist shit without it being racist? Apparently since they didn't have Jim Crowe laws and not that much slavery it's alright.

Oh and native americans are totally immigrants too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What's the worst hairstyle/cut y'all have had? I know some of you are old enough to have terrible ass high top fades too.

Also had a small gumby with actual proof in a photo. If I remember when I get home tonight I'll snap a photo of it.

I look back and just shake my head. I remember I cried and begged my dad to let me have it and he just gave in after a while. I wish he was more strict that one time.

harSon

Banned
Whoa 16-bit Uncle Ruckus. Where'd you find that?

There was a guy in the Manga thread who was doing sprite avatars on request. Not sure if he's still doing them. You've probably seen a bunch of avatars with this same template:

2b3Yh9Y.png

I just made the background transparent.

There was a guy in the Manga thread who was doing sprite avatars on request. Not sure if he's still doing them. You've probably seen a bunch of avatars with this same template:

2b3Yh9Y.png

I just made the background transparent.
:lol, no more drake jokes now :/.......who am I kidding this won't stop NFL GAF.....

DominoKid

worst look i've ever had has to be when i used to spray paint my hair different colors for rec league games (soccer & basketball) when i was a kid.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Who remembers Cross Colours from back in the day? I had some outfits that looked like I spilled a fruit cocktail all over my beautiful black-conscious body.

fHYuJk6.jpg

Like the outfit on the right, except guy style and overalls instead of shorts.

All photos have been burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom