• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictured: black, cracking

Bya3DcnCcAA64lp.jpg
Our ancestors undid the root magic that causes her slow aging.

I for one welcome the Finally Aging Stacy Dash to the world minus her We Is Our Own Enemy shit on Fox News

She can still get it with the fierceness of a hawk chasing after a bitch ass rat 😎😎😎

Jado

Banned
Every Key and Peele sketch feels like it goes on 2 or 3 minutes longer than it should have.
their timing is really off with their skits
This is why I'm reluctant to watch. Caught a few episodes and bits on Youtube. Sometimes it's just drawn-out and the humor evaporates.

they finally got better about that.
Good to know. May give it a second chance.

Sounds like you have a problem? Why are you bringing it, here, to this thread?

How can we help you?

Don't care if I get some shit for this, but please kick this dumbass out of the thread. He's specifically here to troll BCT. He made a stealth criticism a moment ago that people here are incomprehensible. Much of what he says reads like passive-aggressive parodies of stuff regularly talked about. And the above quoted is very close to what someone said to coldvein a couple of days ago before he got banned.

SmokyDave

Don't care if I get some shit for this, but please kick this dumbass out of the thread. He's specifically here to troll BCT. He made a stealth criticism a moment ago that people here are incomprehensible. Much of what he says reads like passive-aggressive parodies of stuff regularly talked about. And the above quoted is very close to what someone said to coldvein a couple of days ago before he got banned.
Take my axe and all that shit. There's something fishy about that dude. I was thinking as much yesterday.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I was just trying to ignore him. He obviously got some kind of satisfaction out of just getting us to respond to him and I didn't even want to give him that. It was always just a matter of time.

Jado

Banned
I bet he felt real proud wasting hours upon hours trolling a subforum in a subforum, mostly being ignored while people went on talking about television and fighting games.

AfroMW

Well it smelled shitty. I don't understand the kicks people get out of hopping in threads just for some ill shit. It's all good though. You only get haters when you doing something right.

Still doesn't make sense why one would opt to keep trying again and again

RP912

Banned
I bet he felt real proud wasting hours upon hours trolling a subforum in a subforum, mostly being ignored while people went on talking about television and fighting games.

I swear dude was following people also including me. I went into wrasslegaf to post and this guy quotes me with garble. I never thought about ignoring anybody because I'm easy going but dude push my buttons and I don't even get mad on the internet.

So I don't know why, but I somehow got into watching Malcom X/Nation of Islam vids on youtube. Although their calls for militancy and remained segregation were ultimately the wrong path, you have to admire their passion

Malcom X
It's just like when you've got some coffee that's too black, which means it's too strong. What you do? You integrate it with cream. You make it weak. If you pour too much cream in, you won't even know you ever had coffee! It use to be hot, it becomes cool. It use to be strong, it becomes weak. It just to wake you up and now...it'll put you to sleep.

Was surprised it took that long, but people do have jobs

Just came out of my first two queen's raids in Destiny with some new purple, a line on a new burrito spot, and some possible olive-skins for tomorrow night-and the fuckery dispersed.

Good night and good hunting, my friends.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Oh he absolutely does. Especially if he was dropping quotes from what he got banned over.

Nothing we can do about it now. Hope he got some closure out of it so that now he's able to move on and do something more productive with his time.

Y'all are getting Smash 3DS right?

We Smashing or no?

Nah. I'm not really feeling Smash enough to play it on a 200 dollar controller that cramps my hand. I'll just quietly wait for it on Wii-U

KumaJG

Should of just ignore him. I seen what he was doing from the start with superior field negro eyes(thanks to carrots).

Whos your favorite current comedians ?

Mine are Hannibal Burress, LouisCK, Bill Burr, Michael Che and Jasper Redd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom