• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way he's not trolling unless he's under the age of 19 either physically or mentally and thinks it's funny. You don't wait on a GAF account for weeks/months and not know how to post.

it's just a matter of which mod is going to ban him at this point b/c it's probably one of Devo/Slay/JC''s Reddit fans

Slayven

I love Black Panther haters. Their arguments always revolve around him being uppity and not solving the world's problems just because he can.

Preferred: Soul Calibur II

Main:

Sfn64Un.jpg

Did you want it: No, you didn't.

realphoto_626351.jpg

GOAT

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bandai Namco fighters never do anything for me. Would much rather be playing Tobal, VF, Bushido Blade, Star Gladiator, Rival Schools/Project Justice, or even MK Deadly Alliance. I'd rather be playing Bushido Blade then most games really, to be fair.

Last Blade 2 & Bushido Blade. Never need another fighting game again. I'd also rather see Capcom bring back Star Gladiator/Plasma Sword than bring back Darkstalkers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Voldo's my main. Get outta here with these cookie cutter moist as dudes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody likes it when you do the "Voldo's fucking the air" move and juggle people with it, or his Land Fish shit. I play to upset people, not to win.

RP912

Banned
Bandai Namco fighters never do anything for me. Would much rather be playing Tobal, VF, Bushido Blade, Star Gladiator, Rival Schools/Project Justice, or even MK Deadly Alliance. I'd rather be playing Bushido Blade then most games really, to be fair.

Last Blade 2 & Bushido Blade. Never need another fighting game again. I'd also rather see Capcom bring back Star Gladiator/Plasma Sword than bring back Darkstalkers.

The fact that there's no Bushido Blade anything last gen depresses me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
RE: Soul Calibur

Taki was always my favorite. And no not for that reason (okay maybe a little). But mostly because I learned her move set first and dominated with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom