• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, y'all really gonna leave me alone in this Smash 3DS world... Still gonna cop the Wii U version when the time comes, of course. :(

As far as favorite comedians (current ones):

- Hannibal Burress. I've never seen a full standup special of his but from bits and pieces on YouTube the dude kills it. I also like his roles in the Eric Andre show and that one show on Comedy Central he was in... Name escapes me but it was hilarious.

- Louis CK. I guess he's the one everyone likes.

- Ronald Funches. Dude is a wrestling fan, a video game fan, and an absolute pleasure to follow on Twitter.

I could never get into Bill Burr, personally. Not sure why.

KumaJG

Ron Finches that's my boi. I forget about him. Definitely on of my favorite. Saw him when he came to Boston to film his comedy special

Like I said earlier, it was Besada. Who, after he's had his fun, closed the account. Letting us know we still ain't shit and the bucket refused to change like Chrono Trigger

Malyse

Not gonna lie, I was one of those Maxi scrubs, mashing buttons and pissing people off. Dude was too stylish tho

At least you know you a scrub.

I don't believe in ignore.

I make/post in threads that pull the #notallcops crowd. GAF would be unwinnable sans ignore.

Pictured: black, cracking

Bya3DcnCcAA64lp.jpg

She got kicked out.
tumblr_inline_nc9uxd636W1qeu3co.gif

Don't care if I get some shit for this, but please kick this dumbass out of the thread. He's specifically here to troll BCT. He made a stealth criticism a moment ago that people here are incomprehensible. Much of what he says reads like passive-aggressive parodies of stuff regularly talked about. And the above quoted is very close to what someone said to coldvein a couple of days ago before he got banned.

Dude's name was laughing black. Obvs troll was obvs.
Was planning on making him a little bitch, but w/e. Prolly wasn't worth the effort.

Y'all are getting Smash 3DS right?

We Smashing or no?

Waiting for the Wii U version.

Double dip for me. Fuck it.

harSon

Banned
Like I said earlier, it was Besada. Who, after he's had his fun, closed the account. Letting us know we still ain't shit and the bucket refused to change like Chrono Trigger

Naw, it was Slay. He found a way to officially not have the most posts in the thread, but still have the most posts in the thread.

Been getting into more Shonen after only knowing about DBZ for years, loving Fullmetal Alchemist. It's mostly pretty funny but An Alchemist's Anguish was damn soul crushing.

Been getting into more Shonen after only knowing about DBZ for years, loving Fullmetal Alchemist. It's mostly pretty funny but An Alchemist's Anguish was damn soul crushing.

Do that and Hunter x Hunter 2011. I cried at two scenes. And at one of them, if you didn't, you didn't have a soul.

R.I.P. Brigadier General Maes Hughes... and his damn daughter asking that silly question about how come her daddy doesn't wake up. I lost it.

I clearly don't post enough on here. I don't know if it's a good thing that GAF doesn't corrupt me. It's probably a good thing

Do that and Hunter x Hunter 2011. I cried at two scenes. And at one of them, if you didn't, you didn't have a soul.

R.I.P. Brigadier General Maes Hughes... and his damn daughter asking that silly question about how come her daddy doesn't wake up. I lost it.

I clearly don't post enough on here. I don't know if it's a good thing that GAF doesn't corrupt me. It's probably a good thing
Yeah I know that's the new hot one, and I loved the 10 minutes I watched YT, hopefully by the time I get through Black Lagoon, Jojo, and Ippo, there is news about an english dub.

Trey

I'd still put it down on stacey dash even if the whole time she's clucking about why I don't have a trust fund and that I can't wear Jordans to a country club.

Jado

Banned
Chrono Cross was better

No, it was not. Trigger is "best game ever" tier. Cross is some boring tropical shit with unmemorable music and too many characters that I could not not play past 5-10 hours. I expected greatness, but instead it's the Mario Sunshine of Square RPGs.

Edit: Stacey looks perfectly fine. Just a bad pic with harsh flash.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
The guy was in every thread involving black people doing similar things.

I swear dude was following people also including me. I went into wrasslegaf to post and this guy quotes me with garble. I never thought about ignoring anybody because I'm easy going but dude push my buttons and I don't even get mad on the internet.

He came off rather naive to forum life to me, very childlike and I guess I was too soft on him because of that. I didn't know he was doing all this. Really changes things, that's for sure.

If that really was an alt, that sucks. Ishi thought she had a little one to look after. :(

He came off rather naive to forum life to me, very childlike and I guess I was too soft on him because of that. I didn't know he was doing all this. Really changes things, that's for sure.

If that really was an alt, that sucks. Ishi thought she had a little one to look after. :(

Idk heard horses were hard to take of anyways

Ishimamabear

lordmrw

No, it was not. Trigger is "best game ever" tier. Cross is some boring tropical shit with unmemorable music and too many characters that I could not not play past 5-10 hours. I expected greatness, but instead it's the Mario Sunshine of Square RPGs.

Edit: Stacey looks perfectly fine. Just a bad pic with harsh flash.

Hey, whoa, lets not go too far here. Chrono Cross has serious issues but that soundtrack is beyond ridiculous. They at least killed it on that part.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Negros how deep is the RPG elements in Alpha Protocol?

They can drastically change your play style to a huge degree, but can also fuck you if you focus on one thing and hit a boss that has a counter specifically for your build. It's not likely, but it happened to me once.

AP's best thing is it's dialogue handling. Goddamn so good.

Wasn't too hot on the combat stuff in AP, but the way it handled dialog and character conversations were top rate. Mass Effect needs to x-copy that shit like yesterday

Negros how deep is the RPG elements in Alpha Protocol?
Levels and stats 'N shit, they actually do have a noticable effect on gameplay and what skills you can use but its nothing extremely deep. The game really shines at having your choices and actions carry weight within the story.

Damn, y'all really gonna leave me alone in this Smash 3DS world... Still gonna cop the Wii U version when the time comes, of course. :(

As far as favorite comedians (current ones):

- Hannibal Burress. I've never seen a full standup special of his but from bits and pieces on YouTube the dude kills it. I also like his roles in the Eric Andre show and that one show on Comedy Central he was in... Name escapes me but it was hilarious.

- Louis CK. I guess he's the one everyone likes.

- Ronald Funches. Dude is a wrestling fan, a video game fan, and an absolute pleasure to follow on Twitter.

I could never get into Bill Burr, personally. Not sure why.

I'm getting Smash 3DS next week.

Gorillaz

Never played Mass Effect. Something about it dont interest me.

Didn't feel as connected to the character as "my own" and the whole build up of your character into a space jesus got tiring by the end of the 3rd. But it was great journey for the most part.

Playing Destiny in the tower made me miss the citadel. Like I wanted to pop in Mass Effect 2 and 3 everytime I went there

The male voice for Shepard is meh. That alone annoyed me so much, his voice becomes even more hilarious if you make your male shepard black. It's like...really?

Man are there no good MMOs (On PC) to play? Jesus christ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The male voice for Shepard is meh. That alone annoyed me so much, his voice becomes even more hilarious if you make your male shepard black. It's like...really?

FFXI is still great

So I hear...It's been about 7 years since I played it

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Im trying to find the urge to play 14 through the trial period, but the lack of drops is incredibly dissapointing.

Silky

Banned

FFXI, FFXIV, Aion I think is still up and running, Wildstar, FireFall (?), Ragnarok.

Seriously XI is the champion MMO. Great player base, and an extremely well designed game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom