• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

I'm 45.

I feel like a church Mother in this place with all the younguns.

Good for you! So that means you are the third oldest next to Slay and Besada. Please confirm you have something like this in your Wardrobe.

TrinityChurchVisit_3.jpg

Mumei

The first series is anyways

Everything afterwards is the sports manga version of Bleach though

It is, but it's been on some fuck shit as of lately (the manga). Bunch of 9 page chapters where NOTHING IS HAPPENING right after one of the best fights in the whole series.... SMFH

I've only seen the anime. When I found out how long the manga was, I decided I wasn't really interested in catching up. How old is Ippo in the story now?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't let Brolic hear you say that

Ask me about his "higher moral standards" one day, funny story

He knows. It's not without reason, I have a host of other issues that testosterone is helping. It's been the best thing with one issue, I have wild mood swings I could go without. My quality of life is improved tenfold.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I've only seen the anime. When I found out how long the manga was, I decided I wasn't really interested in catching up. How old is Ippo in the story now?

He's 25 in the manga currently

and yeah the original anime ended where the series was originally planned to end and is perfect.

They restarted the anime to cover the rest of the series and it wasn't worth it.

It's all downhill after Takamura vs Hawk and Itagaki was added to the crew

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Slayven is like BCT's Kamesennin

Older than death and still going to outlive all of his pupils

Just hit 35 Thursday.

There's a lot of September birthdays because of that Auld Lang Syne
Ha! Shit always bothered me knowing THAT was the damn day. Now,I have a daughter born the day before me..terrible stuff. Happy Birthday, fellow drunken conception babies!

38..ugh.

Jado

Banned
28 here.

I honestly still get surprised when I see people over 35 on gaming forums.

The collective gaming community is getting older. One day, you will check in on a gaming message board (or the future equivalent) and see that a lot of the participants are in their 40s and up.

I just turned 30. Doesn't bother me like when I turned 20. Twenty felt like my childhood/teen years were completely over. It felt and sounded a lot older... and not good somehow.

Mumei

Everyone here born in September huh.

September 20th!

He's 25 in the manga currently

and yeah the original anime ended where the series was originally planned to end and is perfect.

They restarted the anime to cover the rest of the series and it wasn't worth it.

It's all downhill after Takamura vs Hawk and Itagaki was added to the crew

Yeah, I read some spoilers about stuff that comes later that just seemed too ridiculous. I'm glad I didn't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom