• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Pictured: black, cracking

Bya3DcnCcAA64lp.jpg

still would, with the force of a 300 lb California bear chasing an old hippie out for a jog.

Dirty thirty.

UTK class of 08, but I fucked around for two years before finally graduating.

Job not in my major, but I went to professional school and will be working in that field soon.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I had to spend a grand on my beat up, ain't shit oldsmobile just to keep it from dying. I probably could have just put that 1k toward buying another car off craigslist or something. Now I am stuck with this beater for another year (best believe I am going to make it give me another year) I've seen people actually take cell phone pictures after I walk away, I guess it looks that bad.

I am back on struggle meals for a few weeks, I miss those illegal coupons I used to get before the supermarkets wised up. Someone give me some struggle recipes.

KumaJG

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I had to spend a grand on my beat up, ain't shit oldsmobile just to keep it from dying. I probably could have just put that 1k toward buying another car off craigslist or something. Now I am stuck with this beater for another year (best believe I am going to make it give me another year) I've seen people actually take cell phone pictures after I walk away, I guess it looks that bad.

I am back on struggle meals for a few weeks, I miss those illegal coupons I used to get before the supermarkets wised up. Someone give me some struggle recipes.

What do you have in your household that can be salvage?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

ramen noodles are pretty cheap. thats what i buy when i dont have much money.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't like Raising Cane's until I found out they let you swap the sauce for honey mustard

Chicken Fingers ain't chicken fingers without honey mustard

Even now tho I'd rather just go to chik fil a

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
What do you have in your household that can be salvage?
To sell or to eat? Having a garage sale this weekend to try and sell off some stuff for extra cash and have put pretty much everything I can think of on Craigslist except my TV and computer. Selling my DS, PS3 and games, 360, Wii and games, a bunch of clothes etc.

In the cupboard I have a loaf of bread, 3 small boxes of pasta, a cup of ramen, a can of black beans, can of pineapple, 2 cans of chicken noodle soup, half a box of raisin brain, some pretzels, and half a container of peanut butter. In the fridge some baby carrots, half a carton of almond milk and frozen burrito. I think I can make this last me for all meals for a week, after that I am gonna have to get creative with my paycheck.
ramen noodles are pretty cheap. thats what i buy when i dont have much money.
Definitely hitting up the dollar store for one of those mega packs of ramen.

KumaJG

To sell or to eat? Having a garage sale this weekend to try and sell off some stuff for extra cash and have put pretty much everything I can think of on Craigslist except my TV and computer. Selling my DS, PS3 and games, 360, Wii and games, a bunch of clothes etc.

In the cupboard I have a loaf of bread, 3 small boxes of pasta, a cup of ramen, a can of black beans, can of pineapple, 2 cans of chicken noodle soup, half a box of raisin brain, some pretzels, and half a container of peanut butter. In the fridge some baby carrots, half a carton of almond milk and frozen burrito. I think I can make this last me for all meals for a week, after that I am gonna have to get creative with my paycheck.Definitely hitting up the dollar store for one of those mega packs of ramen.

You don't have no meats? Are they pretzel chips?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
March 29th is my birthday. I'm same age as Jandro.
You don't have no meats? Are they pretzel chips?
Ate all the meat, I was going to go to the grocery store this weekend and my car broke down. I don't keep much food on a day to day basis because I am out of the house for work and school all the time. Pretzels are stick kind.
February 14

Good month, bros.
You have got to be kidding me.
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom