• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

February 14

Good month, bros.

Everything comes full circle

March 29th is my birthday. I'm same age as Jandro.Ate all the meat, I was going to go to the grocery store this weekend and my car broke down. I don't keep much food on a day to day basis because I am out of the house for work and school all the time. Pretzels are stick kind.lmao

With the pretzels you can crumble them up and make season/breading

You could probably revive the burrito. Thawing it out, take the meat out and cook it with the black beans.

Peanut butter / raisin sandwich or nah. Like a variation of ants on a log I guess lol

You can mix the chicken soup stock, 1 box of pasta, some dice up carrots and raisins/pineapples to make a hearty chicken soup.

royalan

Finally caught the first episode of Gotham tonight. Surprisingly decent...

but MISS JADA.

Gave me ETERNAL LIFE. YAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN.

So many strong black females on TV right now. I'm almost can't handle it.

ReiGun

Finally caught the first episode of Gotham tonight. Surprisingly decent...

but MISS JADA.

Gave me ETERNAL LIFE. YAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN.

So many strong black females on TV right now. I'm almost can't handle it.
Jada was the best part of the pilot.

Still can't get over her character's name being "Fish Mooney" though. Sounds like a slur.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Supposedly mid-September is the most common time of birth in the the US.

It's nine months after Christmas.

September births are because most people conceive around New Year's. There's some pretty negative sayings about it that I don't think are funny but to put it delicately, it's about all the festivity around New Year's making people get "wild" and result in pregnancy.

Around Christmas and New Year's is why we have mostly September babies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
With the pretzels you can crumble them up and make season/breading

You could probably revive the burrito. Thawing it out, take the meat out and cook it with the black beans.

Peanut butter / raisin sandwich or nah. Like a variation of ants on a log I guess lol

You can mix the chicken soup stock, 1 box of pasta, some dice up carrots and raisins/pineapples to make a hearty chicken soup.
This is actually more than I expected. Peanut butter sandwich is definitely going to happen but I didn't even think of combo on the soup and pasta. Good call.

Jado

Banned
One without some broken nes mechanic that'll make me catch a heart attack playing the game?

To answer this from a couple days ago, yeah. Plenty of new-ish platformers out there without brutal/impossible difficulty and mechanics + light on story.

Shovel Knight, Mutant Mudds, Fez, Guacamelee, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Spelunky, Rayman games, Shank games, Mark of the Ninja, VVVVVV, Duck Tales, Castle of Illusion, Trine games, Giana Sisters, Capsized, Limbo, AVGN, plus a bunch of other games I'm forgetting.

There are also some on 3DS. Kirby, Donkey Kong, Azure Striker Gunvolt, NSMB2, Yoshi.

RP912

Banned
To answer this from a couple days ago, yeah. Plenty of new-ish platformers out there without brutal/impossible difficulty and mechanics + light on story.

Shovel Knight, Mutant Mudds, Fez, Guacamelee, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Spelunky, Rayman games, Shank games, Mark of the Ninja, VVVVVV, Duck Tales, Castle of Illusion, Trine games, Giana Sisters, Capsized, Limbo, AVGN, plus a bunch of other games I'm forgetting.

There are also some on 3DS. Kirby, Donkey Kong, Azure Striker Gunvolt, NSMB2, Yoshi.

I played those and enjoyed the hell out of them. One of these days I'll beat spelunky until then I have to pace myself from raging on my vita.

KumaJG

This is actually more than I expected. Peanut butter sandwich is definitely going to happen but I didn't even think of combo on the soup and pasta. Good call.

Anytime. I am used to cooking on a budget. Give me $10 ill make a delicious dinner. I watch too many cook shows lol.

ReiGun

tumblr_nchr2kwpj81qj0nbxo1_r1_500.gif

Jado

Banned
Y'all really dropping personal info right after strange poster got banned?

Why Revanche tag sound like a Zangief MVC super?

Ivy/Taki

Yeah, I wouldn't give out personal info here, especially knowing (or not knowing) who's watching. I started using the Internet in a time when people didn't give out their real names, precise location nor reveal their faces to everyone. People loved online anonimity, whereas now the majority seemingly love to plaster their personal selves all over multiple public sites.

I almost did a NY GAF get-together, then realized two things: just really who the hell are these people showing up, and is some dumb kid in the group gonna take a pic of me when I'm not looking and post it online? No thanks.

Onemic

My buddy convinced me to get Destiny. Get the game and try to use the 30 day PS plus code that comes with it so I can play online...PSN says the code is invalid :/

Man this movie "Monster" fuck. Dude straight murked this cat with a pair of chopsticks. One to the heart, and the other forced all the way up into his dead from the underside of his chin. Now I'm getting feels with this little girl crying.

Dude is a straight psychopath.

*wipes brow*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom