• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

high_five_archer.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Killed that dragon that snuck me in the woods.

Went after the griffon, but his bitchass ran before I could one-cycle him. Squaded up with soldiers and walzted in his homestead. Tried to take to the skies, but the young lit wizard grounded him with chapter 2 of his book of magic bullshit. That boss was crazy awesome at night.

The purple rain golem almost bodied me though. That 0-100 nonsense through me.lol

About to call my character Mrs. Steal-yo-girl. Wow

My only real negative so far are these fucking wolves. They're not fun to fight.

Mortemis

Banned
Never forget, "wolves hunt in packs!"

I need to get back to this game, all is good but I focused on Destiny, but since I'm bored as fuck from that game I'll get back to it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Killed that dragon that snuck me in the woods.

Went after the griffon, but his bitchass ran before I could one-cycle him. Squaded up with soldiers and walzted in his homestead. Tried to take to the skies, but the young lit wizard grounded him with chapter 2 of his book of magic bullshit. That boss was crazy awesome at night.

The purple rain golem almost bodied me though. That 0-100 nonsense through me.lol

About to call my character Mrs. Steal-yo-girl. Wow

My only real negative so far are these fucking wolves. They're not fun to fight.

the little things in that game always throw me

like my second time through, i got a forgery of that guys tome and kept the original while giving him the dupe - shit had me dying

but yo fuck that dragon. i spent 3 hours fighting that motherfucker. literally took my shirt off to further focus my fighting spirit as he had me in 1 hit kill territory for the majority of the fight

fuck that dragon. i bang for mine

Wait, are you cats struggling on Grigori or Ur-Dragon? And if Ur-Dragon...online or offline?

Edit: Oh you guys are talking about the Drake in the woods. I wish PS3 had streaming capabilities so I can watch you cats get rofflestomped by Grigori and Ur-Dragon. :3

bruh! League of Legends season playoffs...team loses b/c they couldn't get literally 1 more hit on the enemy base to finish the game. Revived only to get wiped out and lose. Dreams crushed on continuing to the final 8 to win the 1 million

When does this come out?
2028 when North West drops her first album

Campus Police don't play lol. Tired to get this dude my girl knows who didn't go to the school to leave the campus at this frat party. They were trying to find reasons to arrest dude but dude was trying to argue with em I just told him to go on. Don't know what happened afterwards hope breh went home.

Didn't help we were all drunk/tipsy either.

Silky

Banned
Why in the fuck does warlock have an self revive skill

Why

Bungie what the fuck happened to you

I can deal with auto lock Plasmas, sure but what the fuck....srsly?

fuck this shit man

Why in the fuck does warlock have an self revive skill

Why

Bungie what the fuck happened to you

I can deal with auto lock Plasmas, sure but what the fuck....srsly?

fuck this shit man

That's when you stand over the corpse with your fusion rifle and grenade ready.

Why is the "what would you change about Gaf" thread mostly just frequently assy posters complaining about getting banned for assitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom